Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

http://www.footballflags.co.uk/pd/design?design_id=566dc16cf198e

Made a Christian Fuchs flag. What do people think?

Struggling with the player image, can't get a sharp enough image and struggled to remove the background. Is there too much red on it as well?

Can't see the design mate if you send me the picture I can try to cut fuchs?

• 1 month later...
Guest CityFan 06

What software do you use to make one your self? Do you literally just copy and past an image from online?

Not sure if it's any help to anyone but whenever I was designing a flag I used FootballFlags.co.uk. I found it simple enough to use. Don't know if you can then use that particular design, save it etc though.

I am getting this made up (5 x 3) in repect to both my Aussie born roots tied in with my Leicestershire family origins. The Aussie flag will be slightly smaller in keeping with the City logo sizes.post-6988-0-00355300-1452895806_thumb.pn

Edited by glenelgfox

I am getting this made up (5 x 3) in repect to both my Aussie born roots tied in with my Leicestershire family origins. The Aussie flag will be slightly smaller in keeping with the City logo sizes. 100003624.png

If you wanted that to be displayed at the back of the Kop permanently then feel free to send it over to me mate!

I am getting this made up (5 x 3) in repect to both my Aussie born roots tied in with my Leicestershire family origins. The Aussie flag will be slightly smaller in keeping with the City logo sizes. 100003624.png

I would put the Australian flag in top left corner. Writing all right on red cross.

I had one made from Barmy Flags in 2012... They're expensive but the quality is second to none.

Barmy are great quality as you said but yeah they are very expensive. If you're getting a big St George to take to England games they're the best place to go, smaller ones for the Kop it's hard to beat Ultrashop!

Guest CityFan 06

Well we were until palace and some of our own started tea leafing the things.

The flags look impressive no doubt. Atmosphere has been superb since Union FS have arrived.

Today's order, we'll be all the way across the Kop by the end of the season I'm sure:

2212FoxesHead_zps1tvyfyzx.png

LeicesterCityKasabian_zps7ompzurn.png

Kept this quiet up until now but as good a time as any to bring it up, I had my Muzzy Izzet "Turkish Delight" flag nicked by a City fan in block 36 at the Spurs cup game. It was hanging on a rail a fair way from where I was stood, at the end of the game I went down to get it to be told that I woman had helped herself, told the stewards it was hers and pissed off. Paying the money to get it replaced isn't the worst thing, knowing that someone who claims to support the same team as you would steal from you is. 

Anyway, this is the replacement, the original hasn't got "MK2" in the corner. If whoever took it is stupid enough to take it to a game and someone spots in, any information would be appreciated. 

MuzzyMK2_zpsds0e4dos.png

Today's order, we'll be all the way across the Kop by the end of the season I'm sure:

2212FoxesHead_zps1tvyfyzx.png

LeicesterCityKasabian_zps7ompzurn.png

Kept this quiet up until now but as good a time as any to bring it up, I had my Muzzy Izzet "Turkish Delight" flag nicked by a City fan in block 36 at the Spurs cup game. It was hanging on a rail a fair way from where I was stood, at the end of the game I went down to get it to be told that I woman had helped herself, told the stewards it was hers and pissed off. Paying the money to get it replaced isn't the worst thing, knowing that someone who claims to support the same team as you would steal from you is.

Anyway, this is the replacement, the original hasn't got "MK2" in the corner. If whoever took it is stupid enough to take it to a game and someone spots in, any information would be appreciated.

MuzzyMK2_zpsds0e4dos.png

If you speak to Jim they'll have CCTV of it and will probably be able to identify who has it.

If you speak to Jim they'll have CCTV of it and will probably be able to identify who has it.

I spoke with Jim and with the Spurs SLO, he said that CCTV had been 'reviewed' but was 'not conclusive'. Which is a bit annoying as I'm sure if I had thrown something onto the pitch or let off pyro in the away end they would have spotted me pretty sharpish and I'd have been thrown out/nicked.
  • Like 2