Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

I do own that flag but have not brought it along to games. Not really got a feeling of afiliation to it, only ever seen it up once and thats on a hotel up London road way. Voll will know but doesnt it represent the council and not actually the county?

Yeah, it's the county council's flag. Not that it couldn't be adopted as the county's too, but technically it's the authority's. Good site about county flags here, some people have taken it upon themselves to design Leicestershire flags...

http://abcounties.com/flags/

http://abcounties.com/flags/2014/02/23/leicestershire/

Edited by Voll Blau

Been thinking about getting the Leicestershire flag off ebay and bringing it down,

attachicon.gif$_35.JPG

Yey or neigh? Or have we allready got one.

Love the Cinquefoil in the top left of that flag. Just need to change the red to Royal Blue and add the line 'Semper eadem' to finish it off. It's already part of the club badge.

If I had a tattoo, it would be that.

You've kind of put me off now. Would of been cool if it was the county flag. Not so sure about flying the councils flag!

Don't be put off. Each of those quarters represent a part of Leicester's history... from the Norman Earls of Leicester, to Simon De Montford, John of Gaunt and Lord William Hastings (executed by Richard III). It will look good at the back of the Kop.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...