Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

Sorry to hear about your flag being stolen STWB I thought it looked a brilliant flag.

Absolute scum that someone would steal something off a fellow fan.

Yeah pretty annoying, like I said it's not really the cost but to know someone's gone off with it and has probably proudly shown it off to family and friends makes my skin crawl it really does.

Yeah pretty annoying, like I said it's not really the cost but to know someone's gone off with it and has probably proudly shown it off to family and friends makes my skin crawl it really does.

how come you got a new one and didn't just wait until the retard inevitably takes it to our next away game and proudly displays it, then just ask for it back? 

how come you got a new one and didn't just wait until the retard inevitably takes it to our next away game and proudly displays it, then just ask for it back?

They cant take it to a game, I have the fire safety certificate. And if we did see it, you think we would ASK for it back?

Dunno mate, I just can't see them being stupid enough to take it to a game. That was one of the first ones I did and it looked a bit rough round the edges anyway, the new one is much better!

I'm more interested about what issues @@Bayfox has had.

Spill the beans Bay.

No. I'm a few years older and maturer now.

Let's just leave it at sheer arrogance. Sure it is documented on here.

It's been and gone. But I would not stand up for the new off shoot if I didn't feel it was merited.

This guy is a clear tube all day long.

The flags in the main are class. If he has a problem I really would love to know what. I assume he prefers a bit of clear corrugated perspex. lol

They cant take it to a game, I have the fire safety certificate. And if we did see it, you think we would ASK for it back?

well take ask fight kill i wasnt sure what the best verb was, but the point still stands. 

why else would they steal a flag if they don't want to use it as a flag? to wrap up and put in the loft? 

some people are weird i guess, never mind. 

If it crops up at a game. It will come home with me and end up back with Steve and Tom.

Wasn't obvious on Weds but if it shows at arsenal things may go off. I'm not the type for confrontation. Well not before a few beers. But I have some seriously old school with me for the next few games and they will take it back if it appears.

Find it shocking we steal from our own. Guess that's why my flag stays on my boys ceiling. Mine cost 120 back in the day and I'm not paying to replace the ****er.

If it crops up at a game. It will come home with me and end up back with Steve and Tom.

Wasn't obvious on Weds but if it shows at arsenal things may go off. I'm not the type for confrontation. Well not before a few beers. But I have some seriously old school with me for the next few games and they will take it back if it appears.

Find it shocking we steal from our own. Guess that's why my flag stays on my boys ceiling. Mine cost 120 back in the day and I'm not paying to replace the ****er.

Would love to be there to see this Shaun. Bit of luck, could be Arsenal away

Guest CityFan 06

For future reference folks, If I was to get a flag made up, what's the best size to go for? What are the sizes you guys have at the back of the SK1/Kop?

Any depth up to 1.2m (that's the depth of the clear perspex), and then as wide as you want!

It's a pain that the perspex is only 1.2 as it's the same price for anything up 1.6m. But as you well know when they hang over the ledge they don't look aa good. Edited by The soup nazi