Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Lex Immers

He doesn't have much pace, by all reports.

He's basically a big, slow, thick, unskilled thug. Not what we need. We need a bit of a spark in the middle, some brains and energy. We've got Hammond for kicking people.

I watched a few vids and for a big lad looked pretty mobile?

A bit like a recently defibrillated Steve Howard on amphetamine.

Doesn't mean he's a good player if he can play in the Dutch League, look at Alfonso Alves, Alberto Luque and Jozy Altidore.

The quality of the big 3 is a lot better than it was. I don't why you are saying Luque has he had 16 games for Ajax before nutting Suarez after a game. Altidore and Alves were both from AZ and Heerenveen respectively. 

However, I believe Immers is only player from Koeman's Feyenoord team of last year that he hasn't been linked with at Southampton. There's some almighty talent in their team but the likes of Clasie are out of our reach. 

The quality of the big 3 is a lot better than it was. I don't why you are saying Luque has he had 16 games for Ajax before nutting Suarez after a game. Altidore and Alves were both from AZ and Heerenveen respectively. 

However, I believe Immers is only player from Koeman's Feyenoord team of last year that he hasn't been linked with at Southampton. There's some almighty talent in their team but the likes of Clasie are out of our reach. 

Only PSV have real quality in most areas of their team at the moment. Feyenoord are probably 50/50 in terms of good players vs average players and Ajax are a shambles at the moment. Only Klaasen and the goalkeeper are good players.

this rumour is getting stronger, it appears other clubs are interested it may be NP  is attempting to keep thhe deal under wraps till sealed

before the balloon heads pick it up :D

Looks like ritchie de laet's twin!

reminded me of a younger craig bellamy too

With my limited Dutch, I think this story seems to suggest he isn't coming - at least during January. It's a local paper though - a bit like the Mercury so who knows.

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/sport/leicester-city-wil-immers-naar-premier-league-halen-1.4739520

LONDON - After Lex is in the interest of Leicester City . However, the attacking midfielder Feyenoord will not leave in the winter , he indicates to NUsport . "I have not heard anything and I'm also not working ," says Indeed . "I 'm here enjoying myself and I let this not just behind . "

Indeed , in De Kuip a commitment to mid 2017. He knows that it can go fast in England with rumors he was called in the past with clubs like Middlesbrough and Leeds United.

LONDON - After Lex is in the interest of Leicester City . However, the attacking midfielder Feyenoord will not leave in the winter , he indicates to NUsport . "I have not heard anything and I'm also not working ," says Indeed . "I 'm here enjoying myself and I let this not just behind . "

Indeed , in De Kuip a commitment to mid 2017. He knows that it can go fast in England with rumors he was called in the past with clubs like Middlesbrough and Leeds United.

Lex Indeed.

That's what I'm going to have on my shirt if he signs. "Indeed" and his number.

In case it wasn't clear from googlespeak he's literally saying it's the first he's heard of it and he isn't even pondering the idea because he's happy where he is.  Close thread.

That isn't exactly what he said. 

http://www.rijnmond.nl/sport/30-01-2015/immers-ziet-kuyt-graag-naar-feyenoord-komen

He says that he isn't aware of the interest and forwards everbody to his agent. He also says that playing in a foreign league is a dream for him and that he has the right age for it.

Leicester will still come and see him play again on Sunday.

Archived