Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Lex Immers

Hello Dear Leicester Fans,

Leicester City will be my new favourite English team if you sign Lex Immers. Below you can find the Immers stats with matches and goals.

2014/2015 Feyenoord 16 4 Eredivisie
2013/2014 Feyenoord 32 12 Eredivisie
2012/2013 Feyenoord 32 12 Eredivisie
2011/2012 ADO Den Haag 31 8 Eredivisie
2010/2011 ADO Den Haag 34 10 Eredivisie
2009/2010 ADO Den Haag 26 1 Eredivisie
2008/2009 ADO Den Haag 27 3 Eredivisie
2007/2008 ADO Den Haag 31 6 Jupiler League

He truly is one of the worst players I've ever seen at my club (bet you didn't see this coming :) ). He's a shocking shocking footballer who is nowehere near good enough for Feyenoord, let alone Premier League football. I can only imagine that -if you sign Immers- the scouts and board are already thinking about mid-table Championship football next season. That's more the level Immers should be playing at. A team like Rotherham or Bolton. 

There is a great English saying which many Feyenoord fans believe has once been invented to describe the footballers Immers. The saying is "Touch of a rapist." That describes Immers completely. He's incredibly poor.

You can read some lovely departing Immers comments here:

http://feyenoord.netwerk.to/forums/HTML/forum9/2788-552.php

Even worse than Kazim-Richards?

No, thanks. We want Kramaric. We missed out on him last summer.

What kind of player did he look against you in terms of style?

I know he scored a hat-trick, but is he a poacher or more of a deep lying creative type striker?

No, We're not Anti-Semite and Immers isn't either.

Our friends from Amsterdam call themselves Jews for a reason that no-one understands and unfortunately some our fans sing some anti-jew songs. If they would've called themselves donkeys or flowers we would sing some insulting songs about donkeys or flowers.

Immers can't help himself that he likes to sing that he's going jew-hunting when at his former club ADO Den Haag. He's not very clever and it's just the nickname Ajax have given themselves.

has an ado tat on his back as well doesn't he?

am I right in thinking he didn't want to leave, but ado needed the money and he knew he was never gonna win anything there.

One fan saying he's shit isn't encouraging but somebody like Another Shit Season (for example) could go and post on somebody else's board, doesn't mean his opinion is indicative of our whole fan base.

If he doesn't take penalties and doesn't play as an out and out striker it's hard to turn your nose up at those figures. He could be absolute toss but I'll reserve judgement a little here.

Hello Dear Leicester Fans,

Leicester City will be my new favourite English team if you sign Lex Immers. Below you can find the Immers stats with matches and goals.

2014/2015 Feyenoord 16 4 Eredivisie
2013/2014 Feyenoord 32 12 Eredivisie
2012/2013 Feyenoord 32 12 Eredivisie
2011/2012 ADO Den Haag 31 8 Eredivisie
2010/2011 ADO Den Haag 34 10 Eredivisie
2009/2010 ADO Den Haag 26 1 Eredivisie
2008/2009 ADO Den Haag 27 3 Eredivisie
2007/2008 ADO Den Haag 31 6 Jupiler League

He truly is one of the worst players I've ever seen at my club (bet you didn't see this coming :) ). He's a shocking shocking footballer who is nowehere near good enough for Feyenoord, let alone Premier League football. I can only imagine that -if you sign Immers- the scouts and board are already thinking about mid-table Championship football next season. That's more the level Immers should be playing at. A team like Rotherham or Bolton. 

There is a great English saying which many Feyenoord fans believe has once been invented to describe the footballers Immers. The saying is "Touch of a rapist." That describes Immers completely. He's incredibly poor.

You can read some lovely departing Immers comments here:

http://feyenoord.netwerk.to/forums/HTML/forum9/2788-552.php

So I take it you wouldn't mind giving us Immers for free?

What kind of player did he look against you in terms of style?

I know he scored a hat-trick, but is he a poacher or more of a deep lying creative type striker?

Kramaric had a free role when he played against us twice. Dropping deep sometimes, moving out to the wings to make runs behind the defence. He didn't seem like a penalty box poacher. He swerved around a very average Brazilian striker who tried to keep the defenders busy and distracting attention from Kramaric.

Don't like what I'm reading. We must be desperate as I said earlier.

Er, what?

So far, all that's really been posted is what Feyenoord has said, and he's just admitted that the people who's careers it is to make decisions about football all love him. There's nothing substantial supporting either view, so saying that we're desperate and that you don't like what you're reading is nonsense.

He may prove to be woeful, or Feyenoord may be wrong and he turns out to be fantastic. Heck, even if he is bad over there it doesn't mean he can't do well over here - there are countless players who have needed a move to a different club to show their true potential.

For what it's worth, I don't think it's a position we need to improve right now, but if he's affordable and NP has a plan to fit him in, I won't be too disheartened if we sign him.

Archived