Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Lex Immers

His statistics suggest that he is a good player. Southampton signed Tadic from a club in the same league as Feyenoord with a similar record and he has flourished in this league. I'd take him regardless of what the Feyenoord fan says, scoring 10+ goals most seasons from midfield is quite impressive whatever league you play in.

lol lol

Check out his futhead profile. Not for his stats, I don't give a shit about that, but the comments are full of Feyenoord fans slating him.

Why would a football club's fans slate their own players when they, in this case, contribute 10+ goals a season and are highly regarded by the national press and non playing staff at the club? Stupidity.

Edit: Man United are one of the biggest clubs in England, like Feyenoord are in Holland, and their fans slate Falcao but he is most definitely not a crap player. Big clubs do that, Man United fans think Fellaini is rubbish but I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Why would a football club's fans slate their own players when they, in this case, contribute 10+ goals a season and are highly regarded by the national press and non playing staff at the club? Stupidity.

Paul Gallagher, David Nugent, Lloyd Dyer, Jamie Vardy...

Edit: Man United are one of the biggest clubs in England, like Feyenoord are in Holland, and their fans slate Falcao but he is most definitely not a crap player. Big clubs do that, Man United fans think Fellaini is rubbish but I'd take him in a heartbeat.

The Dutch league is quite a long way behind the premier league though.

If players are shit there, and aren't as good as Colin Kazim-Richards there, they don't usually turn out to be good here.

The Dutch league is quite a long way behind the premier league though.

If players are shit there, and aren't as good as Colin Kazim-Richards there, they don't usually turn out to be good here.

Don't be fooled, there's some gems in that league.

Colin Kazim-Richards has the best agent in the business. When you think of some of the average journeymen that go from one Championship club to the next and occasionally show a bit of promise and get a Prem move or two, I'd say all of them would love to put clubs like Galatasaray and Feyenoord on their CV.

Anyway, reading some of the comments on here has made me wonder: when was the last time we had a proper hard-man in midfield? The mind is blank.

Jozy Altidore was an absolute Don in Eredivisie.

He wasn't really. He scored a lot of goals but he was playing in a very talented AZ side that was build to supply him with chances. You could clearly see that he was a good Eredivisie striker but that he lacked the quality to move up to Prem League.

Wilfried Bony and Graziano Pelle were class players and are now doing well. There were some slight doubts if Pelle could do as well as he is doing now but he was always going to get at least 10 goals. Bony was a proper beast and even despite being a lazy boy he scored a crazy amount of goals.

There are no good strikers currently in the Eredivisie currently which is a shame. 

His statistics suggest that he is a good player. Southampton signed Tadic from a club in the same league as Feyenoord with a similar record and he has flourished in this league. I'd take him regardless of what the Feyenoord fan says, scoring 10+ goals most seasons from midfield is quite impressive whatever league you play in.

You're right. Immers is a star player.

He looks awkward 'Crouch esq' due to his size. He's certainly a tough tackling physical player that would be useful to us in terms of set pieces, giving us an extra formation options and shaking up the team sheet a bit but how good is he?

Well he's worth about 4 million euro's, so he's hardly going to be class but maybe an aggressive, gritty, attacking CM (with pace) who can head the ball is what might help keep us in this division?

Sign some one anyone ffs... I'm getting impatient... At this point I'd even take ched Evans..

I'd hope you'd get consent first.

Archived