Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

30 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

The Jets are rubbish, but at least the Jets don’t give you hope every game and find ways to lose brutally. Aside from tonight the Lions are absurdly good at finding new weird and painful ways to lose games. 

Yeah but at least they have the decency to do it for the entire regular season. I CAN NOT WAIT to see how the Cowboys fuch up the playoffs this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help, my 7 year old has inexplicably got into NFL. He gets up early in the morning and sticks random matches on. I've never watched a match in my life.

He's desperate for a kit for Christmas but does anyone know anywhere that sells NFL tops in the UK? Looked online but struggling  to find much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Can anyone help, my 7 year old has inexplicably got into NFL. He gets up early in the morning and sticks random matches on. I've never watched a match in my life.

He's desperate for a kit for Christmas but does anyone know anywhere that sells NFL tops in the UK? Looked online but struggling  to find much.

JD sports sell them online, I think they were close to £100 though. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Fanatics is where most people get merch from I think. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rain King said:

https://www.usasports.co.uk/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trevon Diggs has as many, or more interceptions than the entire Cowboys roster in any given season since 2014. 

Add to that, no team has had a single player on 10+ interceptions AND a single player on 10+ sacks (Micah Parsons) since the 2007 Chargers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Trevon Diggs has as many, or more interceptions than the entire Cowboys roster in any given season since 2014. 

Add to that, no team has had a single player on 10+ interceptions AND a single player on 10+ sacks (Micah Parsons) since the 2007 Chargers. 

Just one behind Everson Walls' club record of 11 interceptions in a season set in 1981.

Cowboys move into the 3rd seed in the NFC with the Cards shock loss to the Lions.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

6 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Just one behind Everson Walls' club record of 11 interceptions in a season set in 1981.

Cowboys move into the 3rd seed in the NFC with the Cards shock loss to the Lions.

It'll be interesting to see how they fuch up the playoffs this time round.