Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SeattleShane

Who do you think has put in a transfer request.?

Morrison has to be one of them. Had a soild season last year, this season plays one game makes a couple of mistakes and is dropped and replaced by a player who doesn't even naturally play at CB.

The player will get the message that the manager has no faith in him.

Hopefully Moreno useless at CB only half decent in mid-field and does more hoofing than most. I really do not see what he brings to the team and if the excuse is he needs time to acclimatise let him do it in the reserves but oh no we don't have one!

Rumours of Fryatt before this was mentioned. Worryingly I think King may have too. May explain why he was only used as a sub today!

I think a lot of players may be thinking they will go backwards under Sousa and best to get out now. Wouldn't be surprised if some want to re-join Pearson :-(

It is. Sousa said so in the post match interview.

Yeah, just read! Not good at all, doesn't look like the squad is together at all.

I wonder who they are, I just hope it isn't Fryatt, King or Hobbs but have a feeling it's 2 out of those + DJ!

I say get rid if they don't want to stick around and they get some new guys in who want to come to the club.

I've just had a good think about this and have come to this conclusion.

Matty Fryatt must be one, his body language was poor, he's been dropped and treated badly.

Steve Howard must be another. Clearly Sousa likes him, hence his 'he's my number 1 striker' to give him some praise to urge him to stay. His contract malarky is simply contract renogotiations, not an extended contract. It must be an improved contract to tempt him to stay.

The other must be Richie Wellens. With Abe coming to the club, as well as Moussa and Moreno who can play in the midfield, we are overpacked in that area and it must be Wellens.

Can't see it being Hobbs, he's deputy captain, he's said on numerous occasions he wants to become a legend here.

I don't think Fryatt would either, he looked up for it today I thought.

King's been here since forever, he won't just throw it away.

It's got to be Morrison or Nielson or someone who's been dropped.

Guessing that Fryatt and King have put one in.

Fryatt didn't look at all like he usually does when he was coming on. Looked despondent and as if he didn't want to be in that stadium at all.

King not starting may be a sign that he has put on in...? Don't want to jump to conclusions but unless he has an injury I can't understand why he didn't start.

DJ is most likely to have put a request in.

Can't blame Morrison for doing so either if he has done. Regular starter with Pearson. Barely seen any match-time with Sousa.

I've just had a good think about this and have come to this conclusion.

Matty Fryatt must be one, his body language was poor, he's been dropped and treated badly.

Steve Howard must be another. Clearly Sousa likes him, hence his 'he's my number 1 striker' to give him some praise to urge him to stay. His contract malarky is simply contract renogotiations, not an extended contract. It must be an improved contract to tempt him to stay.

The other must be Richie Wellens. With Abe coming to the club, as well as Moussa and Moreno who can play in the midfield, we are overpacked in that area and it must be Wellens.

i think you're well off!! The reasoning for Howard is bizarre. Fryatt's likely i'll give u that.

Archived