Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

Hull go above us !

is this a blackpool reoccurance or what ? i am fuming !!!!! "dont arm the enemy , they will kill you !"

They've gone above us because we're not winning not because they are!

so let me get this right , they didn't go above us because they are winning ? how on earth is that ?

If we'd have won our games they'd still be below us.

Move on man.

If we'd have won our games they'd still be below us.

Move on man.

If we had won our opening 9 games instead of taking just 5 points everyone would be below us. But we didn't and other teams won more matches than us, that's why they are above us. Hull are above us because they are winning games!

Can we just forget about Matty ****ing Fryatt, I dont give a shit how many goals he has scored or not scored, all I care about is us and can't believe as per usual we came out on the wrong end again! It's ok QPR saying we deserved more when in truth that makes it even worse! :(

Listen we win = Hull don't go above us.

Our destiny is in our own hands, If we win we've done what we can, would be nice for other teams slipping up along the way but even then if we don't win our own games it counts for nothing, when will people get it into their heads?!

IF !!!! no ifs , they ARE above us with OUR help , how can i move on ? Its another team for us to leapfrog .until this happens , no move on for me . listen , hobbs is better than bruma , fryatt is better than vassell .

It's a shame that Fryatt had a horrible attitude and Yakubu is our main striker then, isn't it, really? :rolleyes:

And for what it's worth, Taarabt would've turned Hobbs inside out yesterday seeing as he's not the most mobile and agile defender in the league. Bruma did an absolutely superb job yesterday and was arguably our best player.

Effort.

is this a blackpool reoccurance or what ?

Care to enlighten us what happened with Blackpool then? Because we finished above them, we never played them in the playoffs, anything that happened at Blackpool had absolutely no effect on us whatsoever.

IF !!!! no ifs , they ARE above us with OUR help , how can i move on ? Its another team for us to leapfrog .until this happens , no move on for me . listen , hobbs is better than bruma , fryatt is better than vassell .

This is what happens in football, no need to be so emotional, Sven's making the tough decision, all we need to do is enjoy the football and get behind the team, IF we're good enough we'll be in the right place come the end of the season. Svens record so far with his team has been one of the best in the league, which would suggest to me that it's working.

is this a blackpool reoccurance or what ? i am fuming !!!!! "dont arm the enemy , they will kill you !"

Really didn't want to be reeled into commenting on this but whaddaayouknow. You're an idiot, yet another new user for the ignore list.

haydos you are a proper n/h like davieg , when p.e. was on you were barkrubbing the pair of you , i won't lick svens or anyones bum like you two do , i am honest with big opinion . you never arm your enemies and for you or anyone else believe that its a coincidence that pearson, hobbs and fryatt are a big part of hulls good form then shhhhhhh , youre bigger idiots than i thought and you are definitely idiots of non knowledge degree .svens done as much harm as good . he has done nothing an ok manager would of done with the asian backing .

haydos you are a proper n/h like davieg , when p.e. was on you were barkrubbing the pair of you , i won't lick svens or anyones bum like you two do , i am honest with big opinion . you never arm your enemies and for you or anyone else believe that its a coincidence that pearson, hobbs and fryatt are a big part of hulls good form then shhhhhhh , youre bigger idiots than i thought and you are definitely idiots of non knowledge degree .svens done as much harm as good . he has done nothing an ok manager would of done with the asian backing .

Can you write that in English I haven't a clue what you're on about, as for Fryatt and bumlicking Sven, all I've said is if we'd have won our games Hull wouldn't be above us.

Sven had nothing to do with Pearson being at Hull blame Mandaric or Top as for Hobbs he's made 3 sub appearance hardly a massive influence

It's all 'If's' which is in the past so I've suggested you move on what's done is done it's nothing to do with bumlicking Sven it's life.

:crylaugh: What the fuck?

Oh dear.

1) Fryatt was done for us. He didn't fit into a different system and didn't want to be here. A good Championship player but I'm happy for him to move on from us, he's not good enough for the next level. Football is a business. You cannot keep a player on your books on his wages and pass up over 1 million for him. He had to go.

2) If we go on a fantastic run til the end of the season and miss out on the playoffs to Hull by 1 or 2 points then I will admit I was wrong and we ****ed up (with hindsight of course). Unless this is the situation then they have nothing to do with us and we ourselves have not done enough to go up.

3) At the moment I Mee at LCB partnering Bamba is a better position to be in than Hobbs and Bamba. Hobbs is now in a different team and will hopefully get game time at Hull and I hope he will come back and do a job for us next season. He may be on less money than Fryatt but letting him rot outside the first 18 will do us no favours in future.

4) No 'ok manager' would have been able to bring in players of the calibre he has. They wouldn't have wanted to come and may not have even been approached anyway.

6) I'll happily criticise Sven. I think Yakubu should be subbed more if he's not playing well. I think we should have brought in another midfielder, preferably on a perm. I think he's swapped the keeper way too much. There is no chance he's 'done as much harm as good'.

5) Let me know about the things he's done to harm the club. Should he give Lamey a chance? Get real.

Don't ever ever come on here and call davieG a nobhead otherwise certain people will be back on here posting and ripping you a new arse son.

Archived