Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

It's going well for him so far lol what the **** is he playing at?

he's playing at smashing a glastonbury headline set but being interrupted midflow by some bellend. then getting almost straight back on track. 

one thing he appears to have not thought of is how ****ing hot it must be in that clobber under them lights lol

This crowd is pretty live. And they said people wouldn't want him there

all hipster indie types from down south screaming all day n****r at the top of their voices. amazing. got the crowd wrapped round his finger.

he's playing at smashing a glastonbury headline set but being interrupted midflow by some bellend. then getting almost straight back on track.

one thing he appears to have not thought of is how ****ing hot it must be in that clobber under them lights lol.

eeerrrr sweaty bollocks!

one thing he appears to have not thought of is how ****ing hot it must be in that clobber under them lights lol.

But you don't restart the song lol.

I'm surprised he can see anything as well, if someone flashes on a photo of me I'm blind for an hour.

But you don't restart the song lol.

I'm surprised he can see anything as well, if someone flashes on a photo of me I'm blind for an hour.

imo you do whatever you want when it's your set. if you're rapping at that level on that tight a beat i imagine that anything that would put you off slightly would ruin your whole flow and thus the song. not speaking from any experience tbf, not exactly a rapper myself lol

yeah i did wonder that. so much heat and light and noise. i'd be dead by now. 

jay z put on one of the best shows in the history of the festival. 

kanye is a legend of the game. of every game. it's been done to death, if people don't like it go elsewhere. this is happening and it is going to be one of the best things to ever happen at glastonbury. or any festival. or any event. ever. 

there are 98 stages at glastonbury, there's even 5 others being streamed live on tele if you don't like kanye for whatever mental reason. but alls i'll say is if you choose to go elsewhere then your loss, and you'll regret it.

Kanye is well known for being an egotistical loon though, not for his music, which is frankly shite. It's hardly a landmark event, particularly when other rappers and r&b acts have gone there and bombed.

As for the last line lol lol - ****ing moody blues are on the acoustic and you're talking like there's nothing bigger or better on either now or over the past two days.

Kanye is well known for being an egotistical loon though, not for his music, which is frankly shite. It's hardly a landmark event, particularly when other rappers and r&b acts have gone there and bombed.

As for the last line lol lol - ****ing moody blues are on the acoustic and you're talking like there's nothing bigger or better on either now or over the past two days.

not even justifying this with a proper response 

No he's well known for his music firstly.

A lot of silly comments tonight.

Archived