Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

Great setlist - would have been better with a live band and back up singers instead of recordings like Jay-Z did in 2008.

Some of Kanyes's tunes are made for a live band

It would have won alot of people over aswell, instead he'll be remember for his horrendous autotune.

It would have won alot of people over aswell, instead he'll be remember for his horrendous autotune.

And Freddie Mercury stint. That was truly woeful. These Kanye fanboys making out like it was "intended to wind people up" and "get a reaction from the whites"

Fair play though it got people chatting

Didnt go and watch him or any of the Pyramid Stage headliners but I think I'll watch Kanye back then decide on my opinion.

Don't think he should of been on not cus its hip-hop just because I think he's shit.

Deadmau5 and Rudimental baffled me too, dance tent headliners at best.

Not keen on Mark Ronson at all but think he should of been above either of them on Other Stage.

John Legend is a 1 hit wonder, blimey

Ok well maybe two then. Ordinary People and All of Me. 

That's not to say he's made a load of shit songs, but to class any of the others as hits wouldn't be right.

Ok well maybe two then. Ordinary People and All of Me.

That's not to say he's made a load of shit songs, but to class any of the others as hits wouldn't be right.

I'd class 1 hit wonders as people who have made a song that was successful in the charts, and then disappeared with no real discography or career to follow that up. Which isn't really John Legend.

I'd class 1 hit wonders as people who have made a song that was successful in the charts, and then disappeared with no real discography or career to follow that up. Which isn't really John Legend.

So who would you consider a 1-hit wonder? Using that definition, Cornershop aren't one hit wonders since they've had 5 albums since Brimful of Asha, but who would know, without googling it, that they were actually still touring and releasing music today?

Kanye is an absolute peanut. His antics are ridiculous, his ego, whether self styled or not, is pathetic, and he has honestly come out with some of the worst lyrics ever put down. The only good thing about his performance, was someone in the crowd with a big banner of Kim Kardashian sucking Ray J's d*ck lol. I'm gutted he didn't get covered in pints of pi$$.

i was there. it was a specticle to say the least! it may have been made better by the fact i was pretty drunk by the end but still, he entertained the crowd where i was so i cant moan. he is such a cock though. 

So who would you consider a 1-hit wonder? Using that definition, Cornershop aren't one hit wonders since they've had 5 albums since Brimful of Asha, but who would know, without googling it, that they were actually still touring and releasing music today?

My point exactly. Ask the man in the street who corner shop are and they'll say brimful of asha. Ask the man in the street who john legend is they'll say all of me. Not worried about his five other discography or whatever. He is a one (two) hit wonder. No man

I was there. It was an incredible. 

I've seen Kanye 5/6 times so know exactly what he was like. His set was exactly like I expected to be. He was never going to pander for anyone, call it egotistical or whatever you want. It's just who he is. 

It's hilarious to me how many tears have been shed by the people that don't like him because they read Mail Online. No other artist in the world would have people tuning in to his set to simply shoot him down. That's why he is great.

People that call him talentless should be immediately classed as being ignorant or just no intellect when it comes to music. I get why people don't like his music but to say he's talentless is just plain stupid. 

Archived