Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

ah come on man i used to like a load of people in this thread but tonight is like the judgement day and it's all going wrong 

I feel like I've learned a whole new dark side to Scouse tonight.  Terribly disappointing taste.

Haha snap lol

hahaha literally at the same time

edit - nah he's getting fully going now. now to the end of this set is where he wins a few million people over without even trying that much. trust me. this will be legendary. look at the crowd there, already got them done a kipper, he could've autotuned nothing for 8 hours and nobody would've left. 

I've seen him 8 times, I've stood through a lot of rants

Twice in 2 days?

And still forgiven him?

If he'd played Goldigger the second day I wouldn't have even mentioned it but the ****er had the Gaul to play the exact say set - not a single note different - even put his rant in the same place!

Twice in 2 days?

And still forgiven him?

If he'd played Goldigger the second day I wouldn't have even mentioned it but the ****er had the Gaul to play the exact say set - not a single note different - even put his rant in the same place!

I saw the Watch The Throne tour 2 days in a row lol so yeah man

yeah maybe some fvcking goon would say that. anyone who has any ounce of knowledge about music would tell you all about his musical status and the fact he is a legend. 

Really? because I've been in radio for 3 years, most of my friends are well into music, reasonable few are in bands, and they primarily think of him as an egotistical loon with a jesus complex. There's nothing wrong with that, it's ****ing hilarious in it's own way, but let's not pretend at this point in his career he's known outside of his fans as a top musician rather than a ****ing loon.

Muse are ****ing woeful and should be sent to Azkaban for crimes against humanity.

They don't deserve capital letters.

In fairness, they're doing their best to go there themselves. Swear every album now is an attempt to commit commercial suicide.

Not of fan of him, his music, or the genre, but he is big enough to headline a festival like Glastonbury and there are clearly enough people there enjoying his music, if I was there, and sadly I'm not, I wouldn't be watching him, I would probably be watching Suede, like I am doing on the TV.

But I don't get any of this hate and piss taking, I remember a conversation I head many years ago with someone who is well into his Indie music, we're talking Japanese art noise and Chilean space jazz, and I almost embarrassingly admitted I liked someone quite commercial that he was slagging off, expecting the usual Indier than though backlash, he just said fair play, you win, I was like what? You win, you get to hear music you like played everywhere.

He genuinely meant it to, and that was I say to everyone who likes Kanye, in the face of any pisstaking, fair play, you win, you get to enjoy an iconic set at the biggest music festival in the world. Enjoy it. To everyone else, find something else to enjoy there is plenty out there.

I remember when Yeezus dropped without warning and I live text my mate about every song and by the end of New Slaves he was in the car driving to HMV to buy the CD.

I'll take all of your complaints about him but this nutbag churns out some absolute bangers.

Listening to my nutsack drizzled in lemon juice and plopped in a blender would be.

People really don't tend to respect others opinions much do they? I merely used muse as an example before some lost their shit. Kasabian, Arctic monkeys, oasis. Anyone, they tend to divide opinion down the middle but never as much controversy as this fella.

The hits here have been good but that auto tune section was a little bizarre.

People really don't tend to respect others opinions much do they? I merely used muse as an example before some lost their shit. Kasabian, Arctic monkeys, oasis. Anyone, they tend to divide opinion down the middle but never as much controversy as this fella.

The hits here have been good but that auto tune section was a little bizarre.

I didn't even see you have an opinion on Muse - I just despise those faux prog rock pixie faced **** nuggets.

I've seen that played live and it was gr8

I don't think you're ready for my jelly-see

Archived