Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

So if you asked a randomer in the street who Kanye West was, the first thing they'd say is he's the guy who sang... stronger? (can't say I can name a single one of his tracks) rather than he's the guy who stole the mic off Taylor Swift at the MTV awards, or he's that guy who protested Becks grammy, or he's that lunatic south park took the piss out of with the gay fish jokes? His music is a sideshow to his lunacy and has been for a while.

are you trolling? or just a complete fvcking idiot? 

I think that's exactly what Rincey had in mind by the sound of it.

lol. poor rince. he probably thinks this is the end of the world. 

are you trolling? or just a complete fvcking idiot? 

lol. poor rince. he probably thinks this is the end of the world. 

Well, since i'm not watching this it can't be the latter. Seriously though, he's notable for being batshit crazy, the music is a sideshow. It'd be like claiming people knew of the ramones because of blitzkrieg bop rather than because their logo is on approximately half of all t-shirts being sold, or Dre is best known for 2001 rather than the beats headphones.

it's either going to be the best hour ever seen or we will be here until about 5am and it'll be the best 6 hours ever seen. 

Haha, yeah. Unfortunately it'll be the former as they are seriously strict on timings there. Remember seeing NERD getting lobbed off after about 30 mins a few years back.

It's ironic you'd call me grandad because this pop gangsta hop crap was massive 'in my day' in the 90s. It should have ended with Dr Dre 2001. That was and still is an album worth listening too. The whole genre has been stale and increasingly crap for twenty years.

Eminem !

It's certwinly got a response that's for sure.

If MUSE were headlining or someone similar it'd be a split opinion. Muse are shit all songs sound the same or muse are amazing that riff after Stockholm syndrome is huge.

This auto tune garbage just doesn't cut it for a glasto headliner though

Scouse, when's he going to stop the Autotune bollocks? I'm going to turn it off soon otherwise.

haha man i'm not his manager or privvy to his set list! just appreciate music at it's peak for the next hour (hopefully). 

If rock music was still producing anyone both hugely popular and genuinely innovative then I could understand some of the complaints.

Just said as much about 5 minutes ago in a different thread. I hope he goes off on a mad rant like he did at Wireless last year - twice in 2 days. I paid good money to see that so of like you ****ers all have to sit through it as well.

Well, since i'm not watching this it can't be the latter. Seriously though, he's notable for being batshit crazy, the music is a sideshow. It'd be like claiming people knew of the ramones because of blitzkrieg bop rather than because their logo is on approximately half of all t-shirts being sold, or Dre is best known for 2001 rather than the beats headphones.

yeah maybe some fvcking goon would say that. anyone who has any ounce of knowledge about music would tell you all about his musical status and the fact he is a legend. 

It's certwinly got a response that's for sure.

If MUSE were headlining or someone similar it'd be a split opinion. Muse are shit all songs sound the same or muse are amazing that riff after Stockholm syndrome is huge.

This auto tune garbage just doesn't cut it for a glasto headliner though

Muse are ****ing woeful and should be sent to Azkaban for crimes against humanity.

They don't deserve capital letters.

Just said as much about 5 minutes ago in a different thread. I hope he goes off on a mad rant like he did at Wireless last year - twice in 2 days. I paid good money to see that so of like you ****ers all have to sit through it as well.

I've seen him 8 times, I've stood through a lot of rants

Oh look the crowd knew that one line.  How impressive of them.

ah come on man i used to like a load of people in this thread but tonight is like the judgement day and it's all going wrong 

Archived