Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestalee

kanye at glasto..

Saw more movement when the Courteeners did Not Nineteen Forever no one can be arsed with this, just boring isn't it. Like, boring.

it's genuinely upsetting me that you aren't appreciating this. 

tbf he could have just made funny noises with his autotune for two hours and i'd have said it was great. my opinion is probably not that valid on this subject. 

this is great though. 

it's genuinely upsetting me that you aren't appreciating this. 

tbf he could have just made funny noises with his autotune for two hours and i'd have said it was great. my opinion is probably not that valid on this subject. 

this is great though.

That's the problem here Scouse. You're so blinkered. Take those kardashian tinted specs off and see tht this is a) truly bizarre and b) not that great.

The best thing about this is the people who claim they hate Kanye and everything he's done but have sat and watched his whole set so far

BOX office baby ....BOX office

Spitting some bad shit tonite ....and that's "bad" in the non good ghetto way

The best thing about this is the people who claim they hate Kanye and everything he's done but have sat and watched his whole set so far

I turned it off earlier but I've turned it back on so I can get even more angry about how crap it is and post all about it on here. I'm not watching it though, just listening.

on what basis does he not deserve it?

certainly not a musical one. he's one of the most talented and inventive musical icons in the world. maybe ever.

His rhymes are average and he has no real stage pressence. His beats are undeniable though. To claim he is some kind of icon is pure folly, he has brought rap to the masses by playing pop music essentially. Biggie and Tupac would be turning in their "graves".

Archived