Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spence

King and Drinky

+1 for me to. Drinkwater was terrible maybe he also underestimated the step up required. I'm sure he'll get a chance soon but I feel it's last chance saloon for him.

I really hope DD steps up and realises his potential next season. He's still only 25 and hopefully his best years are ahead of him. I thought he was brilliant the season we got promoted and I'd LOVE IT if he cements his place in MF for us. I'm keeping the faith with him. Come on Danny, show us what you're made of son.

To be honest none of our three midfield players give me any reasoin for hope. Still don't believe King, Drinkwater and James are up for the Premier League. Don't show me enough grit or quality. Not to mention intelligence. cambi at 34 last season did not have legs but his brain made him leaps and bounds above this three. I just see them getting over-run like they did at the beginning of last season when Cambiasso was not ready to play a full 90.

Hope we don't just buy to fill the gap, but am nervous going into the first game with what we have. Believe we need a good start this term before schedule gets harder as weather gets colder. Oh ans Lambert rumour, Please no, no, no and no. We don't need no more Forwards. We need sodding Midfielders.

Why can't fans just be patient?

We have like two weeks to sign a midfielder.

11 days isn't long. There needs to be players on the radar at the very list. It's not football manager.

11 days isn't long. There needs to be players on the radar at the very list. It's not football manager.

We have over a month to sign new players.  They don't have to arrive before the season starts to be able to have an impact.

We have over a month to sign new players.  They don't have to arrive before the season starts to be able to have an impact.

Well I certainly hate the thought of playing the likes of West Ham and Spurs with Drinkwater, King and Hammond to pick from.

Well I certainly hate the thought of playing the likes of West Ham and Spurs with Drinkwater, King and Hammond to pick from.

Yet we got points from Everton and Arsenal with only those 3 to pick from.

I get that it is not ideal, but it is not like we are lining up with Junior Lewis and Stephen Hughes.

I would love it..if our midfield general or generalsss , come from withinside the present city squad, that King, Drinkwater, Hammond, or a.n.other, show they have learned In both technic and ability, that after completing their real maiden season

in the PL, they show and realise the potential, they were trusted with, and had promised.

Then a couple of good quality season loans, (hopefully from a big club) would do the trick.

I've seen what our competitors have invested in, they seem to be just names, just for the sake of it.No one stands out, where you can say, that name or couple of players will improve this or that clubs chance of EOS improvement on points gained.

Just thoughts ,not trying to sway opinions, but lets see what we have...

1) All of old squad have 1 year Pl behind them.

2) Huth signs , backing up the defences large steps taken on a successfull improved end campaign.

2a) Liam Moore has gained that 1st seasons valuable experience, he knows now its this season...

3) Wasi,was our reliable BBone.

4) Wes, performances and positioning improved with the addition of Huth.

5) Fuchs became a closed season addition. Many seem to be happy with.

6) Midfield players, also outside Cambiasso, under new tactics, shown they now understood, and could string performances.

7) Krameric has his introductive season behind him.

7a) Ulloa to stamp his position in the team.

8) Okazaki signs, experience international an BL player who can play Forward or midfield link.

9) Vardy realised his potential towards the EOS

10) Mahrez, Albrighton found their feet and turned out consistent performances.

11) King proved his potential, Hammond safe and stabile.

12) Drinkwater slowly but surely turned up..

13) Nugent proved he can still do his thing, and flexable.

14) Lawrence still has time but needs to step up, why shouldnt he? half a dozen appearances prove squott

15) Schlupp ..giant steps, he could turn into our diamond,1st 2-5 games first name on sheet.

16) We have others knocking at the door, or even ready to be 1st choice Eg.RDL

Yes like many I would love to see 1-2 CMs, but they just might not be out there, and I mean with that

....ready to sign for us LCFC.

Maybe just maybe, we might suprise a few, especially ourselves...

I fear for us with Kingy leading the CM. This is the legacy of NP and CR needs to inject some real quality before the season starts.

If not I fear we will repeat the diabolical winter performances that happened under NP

Oh absolutely.

When everyone talks about the Pearson years the main topic will be Andy King being in the squad when he left, first choice, in pre-season. 

Phone ins will be jammed with the memories.

Oh absolutely.

When everyone talks about the Pearson years the main topic will be Andy King being in the squad when he left, first choice, in pre-season. 

Phone ins will be jammed with the memories.

im gonna ring up a phone in and say that andy king being our best midfielder is the best thing np ever did 

Archived