Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Are we..

Bet if there are no clappers some people will complain. Little do they know that humans have these things called hands which, incredibly, can also be used to clap.....all by themselves!

Isn't nature amazing?

Bet if there are no clappers some people will complain. Little do they know that humans have these things called hands which, incredibly, can also be used to clap.....all by themselves!

Isn't nature amazing?

Genuine shock you think something is amazing

As long as the atmosphere doesn't turn sour as soon as a player misplaces a pass I don't care whether there are clappers or not. 

Really worried about what'll happen if we start slowly or go 1 down.

Even a Sunderland goal?

no mate why would i celebrate that i'm on a leicester forum mate i thought it would of been obvious that im a leicester fan so it's obvious i aint going to celebrate a Sunderland goal am i??????

Guest CityFan 06

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan. I'd rather us not have them at all really. I think the atmosphere on Saturday would still be very good even if we didn't have the clappers. Just my preference though.

How often have you lot sat in the family stands? If you'd seen the involvement of half the people there, you'd understand the need for clappers.

I get that it seems a bit plastic, but it's a good way of getting the whole stadium involved where they otherwise wouldn't, which ultimately benefits the atmosphere. The amount of times they drowned out opposition chanting, that must've been frustrating as fvck.

Archived