Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

My final deadline to submit everything to the publisher is Friday. God bless LCFC for having everything sewn up by now. If the league title was still in the balance I'd be a gibbering wreck.

As it is, sauntering down to the big smoke today and then off to the victory parade tomorrow with the rest of the week off to write the final few chapters.

Edited by Fez of Mahrez
  • Like 2

My final deadline to submit everything to the publisher is Friday. God bless LCFC for having everything sewn up by now. If the league title was still in the balance I'd be a gibbering wreck.

As it is, sauntering down to the big smoke today and then off to the victory parade tomorrow with the rest of the week off to write the final few chapters.

Good old LCFC they never let you down :whistle:   ;)

So glad we didn't have an Appleton-lifting-the-cup moment!

Everyone associated with the club have been excellent in that respect.

I do think it's  a shame that our administration history, badly misrepresented and the focusing on Simpson and Vardy's  misdemeanours has been the sole focus by some journalists but that's the media for you.

Hopefully as the dust settles it will be just this amazing achievement  that will stick.

Good luck with the book getting sufficiently noticed is such a difficult thing with all the competing celebrity  and professional  journalists as Valerenga  will testify too. 

Everyone associated with the club have been excellent in that respect.

I do think it's a shame that our administration history, badly misrepresented and the focusing on Simpson and Vardy's misdemeanours has been the sole focus by some journalists but that's the media for you.

Hopefully as the dust settles it will be just this amazing achievement that will stick.

Good luck with the book getting sufficiently noticed is such a difficult thing with all the competing celebrity and professional journalists as Valerenga will testify too.

I'm confident in the content. Some of the others will be rush jobs by people with no understanding of the emotion involved.

To be honest I'm not bothered about the other books or competing too much. I just want other City fans to read it because I think they'll like it. I started writing it for our fans and just to see people on here have pre-ordered it makes me happy.

Would be quite hard to do but maybe the title could somehow relate to the way Leicester winning the league was the same price as finding an 81 year old Elvis Presley alive now lol

Maybe something like; Elvis has entered the building, and he's wearing blue.

Might even sell a few thousand to some elvis nuts. lol

Edited by Vlad the Fox

I'm confident in the content. Some of the others will be rush jobs by people with no understanding of the emotion involved.

To be honest I'm not bothered about the other books or competing too much. I just want other City fans to read it because I think they'll like it. I started writing it for our fans and just to see people on here have pre-ordered it makes me happy.

:thumbup: Understand.

If you need any more copy on my Ossie Ardilles seeing my winky story you let me know. I'm sure it'll need fleshing out some more. Could probably stretch it to another 1000 words.

I'm assuming it's still the centrepiece of the whole book right?