Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Important PL/CL Fixtures

3 games a week, but we couldn't have asked for a better CL group :scarf:. Personally, I believe we have enough strength in depth to rotate for each game & still compete to a high standard. In terms of back up we have some very reliable performers: Zieler, Wasyl, Benny (when fit), King, Schlupp, James (when fit), Ulloa and then players that will get better with games: Amartey, Hernandez, Chilwell, Gray. These are all players we can count on to do a job for us when we need to rest Drinkwater/Mahrez/Vardy/Mendy/Huth etc.

What a time to be alive!! :cheers::scarf:

Liverpool Vs Leicester (Sat 10 September)

Club Brugge Vs Leicester (Wed 14 September)

Leicester Vs Burnley (Sat 17 September)

Man Utd Vs Leicester (Sat 24 September)
Leicester Vs FC Porto (Tue 27 September)

Leicester Vs Southampton (Sun 2 October)

Chelsea Vs Leicester (Sun 16 October)

Leicester Vs Copenhagen (Tue 18 October)

Leicester Vs Palace (Sat 22 October)

Tottenham Vs Leicester (Sat 29 October)

FC Copenhagen Vs Leicester (Wed 2 November)

Leicester Vs West Brom (Sun 6 November)

Watford Vs Leicester (Sat 19 November)

Leicester Vs Club Brugge (Tue 22 November)

Leicester Vs Boro (Sat 26 November)

Sunderland Vs Leicester (Sat 3 December)

FC Porto Vs Leicester (Wed 7 December)

Leicester Vs Man City (Sat 10 December)

Whilst on paper our squad looks good I've yet to see any evidence that shows anyone other than our regular starting 11 plus a couple of others e.g. chillwell and grey, can actually compete at the same level. That's not me being a miserable sod - they simply haven't had any games together so are unknown quantities. I still feel we need more players - especially in mid-field. It's only a matter of time before Vardy and Marhez start finding the back of the net again and then they'll be tearing up the PL and CL. 

We are home after each CL game but we're also away before all of them - and the first 4 at least are quite big games too. Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs. Add to that longer distances like Liverpool, Man Utd and Sunderland. Will be interesting to see how we do and how Claudio plans for it

Archived