Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Blue and white kit 2014 /15

And Leicester, it's our history also just like green and yellow pin stripes. Or wouldn't you want that incase we look like Plymouth.

If we're going to have to choose a strip that we've used for a tiny period of time in our history, I'd rather have the light blue and brown we had in the 1880s than red.

If we're going to have to choose a strip that we've used for a tiny period of time in our history, I'd rather have the light blue and brown we had in the 1880s than red.

I'll have any of them, I think it's nice to have a nod to past kits. They don't have to stick around for long as we change them every year now.

I know it's off topic, but for anyone who has been down the megastore for the kit launch / recently - do they have any vintage shirts in stock at all? Website only has two, and I'm looking for the IND COOPE one.  :(

I know it's off topic, but for anyone who has been down the megastore for the kit launch / recently - do they have any vintage shirts in stock at all? Website only has two, and I'm looking for the IND COOPE one.  :(

Buy this one, it'll be vintage in 30 years.

Reflex blue!!!?!1!1

We play in ROYAL Blue, fvcking Thais, I bet Reflex blue is lucky in Thailand or summat!

Fvcking this shit, I'm off to support a real team that play in proppa colours.

I actually think that's why we have the gold in the kit. The owners are bhuddists and yellow/gold brings good luck, apparently. They added a yellow Line across all the entrances to the home dressing room to lock in the good energy and good luck.

I actually think that's why we have the gold in the kit. The owners are bhuddists and yellow/gold brings good luck, apparently. They added a yellow Line across all the entrances to the home dressing room to lock in the good energy and good luck.

Can't fault it, it worked last last season!

Yeah, 12 years is a tiny period of time isn't it...

leics_c.png

I don't think this is true. There is quite a lot of information about Thai and Buddhist superstitions based on colour on the internet but I haven't seen anything suggesting gold or yellow bring luck. Yellow is linked to the royals in Thailand so it could be that. Or maybe the kit designers just like the colour.

leics_c.png

To put 12 years in perspective, that's about 9% of the club's existence, and about the same amount of time Conrad Logan has been a part of the club.

leics_c.png

The light blue/brown kit was worn for 4 years (1886/1890)

Even if it was 12 years it is still a tiny period in a history of a club that's 130 years old

Firstly, I am hetero and married, but that shirt is so good that I am a bit gay for Wes Morgan.

Secondly,

leics_c.png

What did we wear between 1922 and 1932?

Firstly, I am hetero and married, but that shirt is so good that I am a bit gay for Wes Morgan.

Secondly,

Blue shirts with white collar white shorts and black socks with white stripes around the top

Are you colour blind? How often have we had a gold kit? Maybe once, that 'fosse gold' one, and everyone hated it.

we've had 4 yellow ones since the turn of the millennium. So, I'd go check yourself in for a colour-blindness test.

Secondly,

Not 100% sure but I'm remembering in the of the programmes last season that over the break between the wars we didn't play, i would look at our records on here but quite frankly i cba lol

leics_c.png

Why in 87-88 did we have a forth kit? I can't think of any side that plays in Blue, Red & Yellow. Not to mention that red and white stripes wouldn't work as an alternative to red...

I don't think this is true. There is quite a lot of information about Thai and Buddhist superstitions based on colour on the internet but I haven't seen anything suggesting gold or yellow bring luck. Yellow is linked to the royals in Thailand so it could be that. Or maybe the kit designers just like the colour.

What I typed has come from someone who meets with the owners every day they are at the stadium. It's a family member and they gave me a personal tour of the stadium.

He also added the Thais insisted the yellow lines were not to he added to the away team dressing room! lol

How can people complain about the price? I don't understand. It was £42 last year and the year before and it was bound to go up in price.

What do you expect, we get promoted and they drop the price 20 quid. Would never happen! This is just the state of football these days but it certainly isn't a new phoenomenom.

Also, I think all of the teams shirts cost around a tenner to make.

Most premier league shirts last year were 44.99.. a couple were cheaper like Aston Villas was 42.99 I think and some of the big teams had their shirts starting at 49.99....

Its expensive but its in line with other premier league teams....

Archived