Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jamiekelly

WBA at home

Hi all,

I was juts wondering if somebody could help me out. I live in Ireland with the last 25 years.

I was born in in Tamworth and started to follow leciester as my cousins lived there.

Its been a while since I was back but I was looking to bring my son and his friend and father to the WBA vs Leciester game on November 1st.

If anybody can help me out with tickets I would be more than greatful.

you can drop me a mail at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I was juts wondering if somebody could help me out. I live in Ireland with the last 25 years.

I was born in in Tamworth and started to follow leciester as my cousins lived there.

Its been a while since I was back but I was looking to bring my son and his friend and father to the WBA vs Leciester game on November 1st.

If anybody can help me out with tickets I would be more than greatful.

you can drop me a mail at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks in advance

Jamie, I think this could be the first match this season to get to general sale so you could be in luck. It's not clear from LCFC.COM when that will be but must be very soon. If you want to be sure of a ticket now then you could always take out a Fox Club Membership.

Good luck :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Has this game sold out? I have 3 season tickets and am looking to buy 2 more tickets? Any help would be much appreciated as the website is like solving the ****ing da vinci code.

Looks like tickets aren't on site yet. Surprising given that it's only a few weeks away. May go on sale this week. Might be worth giving the club a ring. 

Looks like tickets aren't on site yet. Surprising given that it's only a few weeks away. May go on sale this week. Might be worth giving the club a ring. 

I bought a ticket for this a couple of weeks ago (Silver Membership).

From the LCFC.COM....

Tickets are now on sale to Fox Club Members, Season Ticket Holders and any supporter who has a Booking History in the 2013/14 or 2014/15 season.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/index.aspx#PGE5W2SIScSbIpv1.99

I bought a ticket for this a couple of weeks ago (Silver Membership).

From the LCFC.COM....

Tickets are now on sale to Fox Club Members, Season Ticket Holders and any supporter who has a Booking History in the 2013/14 or 2014/15 season.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/index.aspx#PGE5W2SIScSbIpv1.99

Oh. I went to Tickets on LCFCDirect and WBA wasn't even listed lol lol

I could've swore tickets for this (as well as the last four home games and the Sunderland game) went on sale before the season started.

My Dad was having a look and he reckons there was nothing online, assumed they might have sold out.

• 2 weeks later...

No idea. Seems they don't want to sell tickets on LCFC Direct. Or is it just my account :dunno:

Edit to add a link ... almost sold out apparently http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/251014-limited-number-of-west-brom-tickets-available-2040563.aspx

Seen this but the game isn't on lcfcdirect for me either so probably gonna have to walk down to the ground today at some point!

Archived