Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

2015 PDC World Darts Championship

Roll on lakeside!! You been drinking!

Haha it was said with tongue slightly in cheek, but still think their are to many people entered in this competition.

Having been to both the lakeside and the Ally Pally, as a preference I prefer the Lakeside as you are sat with people who enjoy watching the Darts opposed to the majority of tanked up ****** who don't even face the action instead prefer to either look for a fight or spend the night monging along to the Yaya/Kolo song...but it's each to their own really.

Haha it was said with tongue slightly in cheek, but still think their are to many people entered in this competition.

Having been to both the lakeside and the Ally Pally, as a preference I prefer the Lakeside as you are sat with people who enjoy watching the Darts opposed to the majority of tanked up ****** who don't even face the action instead prefer to either look for a fight or spend the night monging along to the Yaya/Kolo song...but it's each to their own really.

I meant more on the quality of the darts, but your right about the crowd.

I meant more on the quality of the darts, but your right about the crowd.

Absolutely spot on regarding the quality, apologies I veered off into rant about the so called crowd..haha.

It does surprise me though I think during the Grand Slam is it? where both BDO and PDC play in the same tourney? that the BDO guys up until at least the semi finals usually get the better of things

On a plus note this week, great to see Newton and Pipe out early doors...Just need the Hammer out next round and ill be pretty happy.

was spot on yesterday. originally only had tickets for the afternoon session but on our way back into central london we bumped into a group of smashed australian lads who had 2 spare tickets that they gave us! atmosphere was brilliant.

Chisnall out, beaten by Van De Pas who never managed to pass the first round of the BDO World Championships, in fact he lost 3-0 with an average of just 75 in the BDO World Championships at the start of the year.

Archived