Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Overheard At The King Power

In the concourse watching Spurs vs Arsenal...

Guy 1: Has Welbeck always been at Arsenal?

Guy 2: For as long as I can remember, yeah.

Guy 1: I thought he might have been at Man City before

Guy 2: I think he's been at Arsenal since he was a kid

:facepalm:

Any other crap you've heard (Leicester-related or not) at KP?

When we head that guy Moreno that Sousa signed, in the programme he was down as Juan Texeira.

He was on the bench one game and the conversation was:-

Man 1 - Who's Texeira?

Man 2 - Err, he's from the youth team. Got a great left foot.

Man 1 - You well love Leicester.

Man 2 - Well it's City eh? You gotta.

FFS SHOW SOME PASSION WTF ARE YOU PASSING TO HIM FOR PASS FORWARDS YOU SH!T LAZY CVNTS!!

Aimed at every player yesterday even when we couldn't pass forwards because there was no options. Yet people were still screaming...

Surely there are no options because we're shit lazy cvnts?

The guy behind me withouf fail 100 times a game starts moaning when we pass it around on the floor and shouts: "Get it up the field, let them make a mistake, get it in the air, centre it" followed by a "that's it, that's what they need to be doing" every time someone hoofs it up for a guy like Brede Hangeland to deal with it easily.

He also has palpitations when we do pass around the defence and an opposition player is any closer than 30 yards to the ball - "they're messing about again, they're gonna lose it". Same script game after game.

The guy behind me withouf fail 100 times a game starts moaning when we pass it around on the floor and shouts: "Get it up the field, let them make a mistake, get it in the air, centre it" followed by a "that's it, that's what they need to be doing" every time someone hoofs it up for a guy like Brede Hangeland to deal with it easily.

He also has palpitations when we do pass around the defence and an opposition player is any closer than 30 yards to the ball - "they're messing about again, they're gonna lose it". Same script game after game.

That sounds quite erudite compared to what I hear.

Retard 1 constantly screams "Move, move, quicker with accompanying spit. Retard 2 "Fvcking tackle, tackle, pressure" whereas Retard 3 simply shouts "Premiership Experience" every time Konchesky goes near the ball.

And all three join in a chorus about how shit Mahrez is.

Lad in front of us absolutely loses his shit at the most random and silly things.

He will often be the only person standing up in apoplectic rage shouting full sentences of utter filth at whatever player he has decided he doesn't like that week, yesterday it was Zaha. Problem is this fella sits on Row Z (literally) so it's unlikely he's going to be heard but that doesn't seem to phase him.

Other things that set him off are if an opposing player puts the ball right in the edge of the "d" for a corner kick, or if a keeper moves the ball to the other side of the 6 yard box for a goal kick. I appreciate that these actions do sometimes draw groans from the home side but this fella just goes unnecessarily nuts.

I might buy him some anger management classes. His blood pressure must be sky high.

Last few matches, some youngster behind me after about 15 minutes rages through the remainder of the games.

We are so unlucky, arghh! they are so lucky. I hate that ,( other team,) player, someone break his legs, we are so unlucky, shoot!

FFS SHOW SOME PASSION WTF ARE YOU PASSING TO HIM FOR PASS FORWARDS YOU SH!T LAZY CVNTS!!

Aimed at every player yesterday even when we couldn't pass forwards because there was no options. Yet people were still screaming...

lol

In the first few minutes I think it was Morgan who played a backpass and the guy behind me says 'play it forward for fvcks sake!'. Calm down, mate. Nothing wrong with playing the easy ball as opposed to giving a ball to a player who'll be man-marked.

Archived