Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
knowitall

Martin, Fryatt, Kishishev, Tunchev, Mattock

David Martin HAS signed until the end of season.

Matty Fryatt had a meeting with MM today. No agents and I dont know the outcome.

Kishishev (whom I informed you was off) has gone to Litex Lovech

Tunchev is fit enough for Peterborough.

Joe Mattock is not ready for Peterborough. 99% sure he will be for Leeds United.

Matty Fryatt had a meeting with MM today. No agents and I dont know the outcome.

Joe Mattock is not ready for Peterborough. 99% sure he will be for Leeds United.

mmmmm

hopefully it went well

Knowitall, do you know if Santa's comming round to the Singh's place this christmas, I have been a good boy...promise!!! :thumbup:

Knowitall, what have you heard about Wesolowski? Is there any truth in THIS?

Allen close to agreeing Wesolowski transfer

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cheltenham Town manager Martin Allen has revealed he is close to signing midfielder James Wesolowski during the January transfer window

Hahaha I was waiting for someone to bemoan the extension of Martin's loan!

Any word on Hobbs' loan?

Your Signature makes me sick.

And as for this news:

- Martin can bugger off please, worried me every time he's played, even if Hendo is injured I'd give Cisak a go.

- Fryatt - we'll wait and see.

- Unlucky for Kish, always wanted him to succeed here, Best of luck to the chap.

- Tunch is badly needed for sat, great news.

- Mattock has nothing on Powell, so......

And as for this news:

- Martin can bugger off please, worried me every time he's played, even if Hendo is injured I'd give Cisak a go.- Fryatt - we'll wait and see.

- Unlucky for Kish, always wanted him to succeed here, Best of luck to the chap.

:appl:

And as for this news:

- Martin can bugger off please, worried me every time he's played, even if Hendo is injured I'd give Cisak a go.

- Fryatt - we'll wait and see.

Or even recall Logan. He wasn't THAT bad either :dunno:

Or even recall Logan. He wasn't THAT bad either :dunno:

If we've got to have four home-grown players in our 16-man squads next season then he might yet be a contender.

Mind you if I were him I'd know I was going to be a makeweight so I might think twice if I wanted to play some football.

And that will be the rub for all the potential home grown lads.

It's one thing having to be in the 16-man squad and another thing altogether getting a chance to play.

Ric says Pearson rates Gradel but I've seen no evidence of it lately. He made a goal in his last appearance and put in more crosses - sadly of a much varying standard - in a cameo appearance than we'd delivered from the right in the whole of the rest of the game but he was soon back in the shadows.

Anyone can support a player when he's on fire like Fryatt. But people like Gradel need support when things are not quite clicking.

Despite his limited minutes on the pitch Gradel is still out top man when it comes to assists - at least according to this.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Assi...0274~25,00.html

WHY DOES PEARSON LIKE THAT GINGE SO MUCH?!?!?!

We should have signed Russell Hoult in the summer.

what a stupid comment to make? Russell Hoult? Would rather have Russell Grant in goal. Knowitall are you Nigel Pearson in disguise?

I think several people have already tried.... he's choosing to ignore it.

I've referred to misinterpreting the initial story elsewhere. Now I've read the detail I just can't see the point it it at all.

Were it four genuine homegrown through-the-Academy players I could have understood it as a positive step but four from the UK out of 16? What sort of step forward it that?

I've referred to misinterpreting the initial elsewhere. Now I've read the detail I just can't see the point it it at all.

Were it four genuine homegrown through the Academy playes I could have understood it as a positive step but four from the UK out of 16? What sort of step forward it that?

None whatsoever! This will only effect the top teams in the Premiership and allow the FA to claim that they are helping future international player development. A weak attempt at change.

Archived