Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Everton away FA Cup

7 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

1 block yellow, 1 block green, 4 more still to go on sale, Tuesday? Season ticket holders with 0 points according to lcfcdirect, How is that even a thing, thought you got 50 for having one lol 

lol I'm in the 150-160 bracket, but wondered that myself- I'd assume it is for new season ticket holders with less than 150, but there can't be many so why not just make it open to members at that point?

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'd imagine it'll go on sale to all members on Wednesday... not really sure how they can split it up pre Christmas because they need to organise sending out etc... Suppose it could go gold weds, silver thurs and city friday.

But i highly doubt this will sell out, i'll definitely be going if I can get a seat towards the front, was great fun last season and Liverpool is a top weekend away.

Sounds promising, I'm going to try and get the old man one for Christmas I think. 

I've done Liverpool a couple of times but never Everton- cracking city for an away day and I really want to sample Goodison, one of the last great truly old-fashioned grounds which hasn't gone through much modernisation.

36 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Sounds promising, I'm going to try and get the old man one for Christmas I think. 

I've done Liverpool a couple of times but never Everton- cracking city for an away day and I really want to sample Goodison, one of the last great truly old-fashioned grounds which hasn't gone through much modernisation.

It really is great.... as long as you're not further back than the 10th row lollol 

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

lol I'm in the 150-160 bracket, but wondered that myself- I'd assume it is for new season ticket holders with less than 150, but there can't be many so why not just make it open to members at that point?

Don't think members should be lumped in, but as you say, even if you got one of the new season tickets this year, surely you become 50 points and above lol so just stating all season tickets would have done. Just seemed a weird way to put it.

11 minutes ago, Nugent said:

People think this will reach general sale? Need to get one for a mate.

I think so, also unless we've just decided not to take it at all, the FA Cup rules state there's at least another 2000 available if we want them. 

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think so, also unless we've just decided not to take it at all, the FA Cup rules state there's at least another 2000 available if we want them. 

Nice one, hoping to wait it out and get an extra one on general sale rather than pay to boost someone's priority. 

23 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

What are the sales looking like for tomorrow? Plenty left?

I haven't seen the Upper Tier (2 blocks) on sale yet and the Lower Tier still has one of 4 blocks green. This will get to members as a minimum, if not general sale. As people say, we can still be entitled to a bigger allocation if required but it is also down to Everton wanting us to decide whether we need it or not. Doubt Everton will have massive sales for this game though.

32 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I haven't seen the Upper Tier (2 blocks) on sale yet and the Lower Tier still has one of 4 blocks green. This will get to members as a minimum, if not general sale. As people say, we can still be entitled to a bigger allocation if required but it is also down to Everton wanting us to decide whether we need it or not. Doubt Everton will have massive sales for this game though.

They're already selling the blocks directly next to the normal away section so don't think it'll be possible now.

As long as it gets to members I'll be happy, be good to get in the upper tier for a change.

2 hours ago, Nugent said:

People think this will reach general sale? Need to get one for a mate.

yeah I think so. The two upper tier blocks not been released yet and around 60 seats left in the one block in lower 2 tiers that is available. The lower tier paddock has two greyed out boxes and one of those has gone straight to red...very weird. the other is grey so not sure if sold out or awaiting release. 

17 hours ago, Burmesefox said:

yeah I think so. The two upper tier blocks not been released yet and around 60 seats left in the one block in lower 2 tiers that is available. The lower tier paddock has two greyed out boxes and one of those has gone straight to red...very weird. the other is grey so not sure if sold out or awaiting release. 

Awaiting release, only 2 blocks have been onsale online so far.

Actually make that 3, as the lower bullens is now on sale, so either paddock has gone to away scheme or they are selling them in a odd order.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Awaiting release, only 2 blocks have been onsale online so far.

Actually make that 3, as the lower bullens is now on sale, so either paddock has gone to away scheme or they are selling them in a odd order.

Also, just remembered, they haven't sold any restricted view tickets yet (as far as i'm aware). So there are several hundred of those yet to be sold.

This will definitely make general sale I think.

Archived