Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. I still cant get over him only being 28
  2. On the Evri topic, it winds me up when they leave my parcel on the front whatever the weather and in plain site. Something else that crossed my mind regards to parcels, is surely it's a breach of confidentiality when they give parcels to random neighbours you haven't asked for with all your details on the front. I understand mistakes with letters going to the wrong house, but it's not like I've 'nominated' anyone.
  3. So frustrating seeing signings like this knowing we've caused so many of our own problems.
  4. Have you read most of this thread?
  5. I've really enjoyed this. There's so much more to us.
  6. That 45 emphasises just how poor a coach Ruud was. We had no identity at all.
  7. It's safe to say there was a lot of over reaction to this in June
  8. Mav and Abdul looking sharp.
  9. Absolute UNIT. Might even take us up to 30k seats in use.
  10. Abdul was loving that off the shoulder look.
  11. Honestly, any full grown adult that is spending £70 on that and making a trip down the ground to have a sponsor added should be on some kind list. These are a genuine danger to society
  12. I've been meaning to get round to doing their 'mystery film' showing but have always been busy. Such a simple, but nice idea. Definitely an upgrade to spending hours choosing what to watch at home!
  13. Suarez. Absolute rat, but such a fun player to watch.
  14. That Churchill quote being used to support the signing of a player who just points and can't win a header is absolutely brilliant.
  15. This guy loves his own waffle enough as it is, imagine how much he's going to milk the US exposure. He'll be on a podcast in California one minute and having the game of his life against us straight after.
  16. Online book of condolences for anyone interested In remembrance of Ozzy Osbourne (1948 to 2025) - Book of condolence for Ozzy Osbourne — volume 4 https://share.google/EZ7p8uIE1P5R781Bl
  17. Not if they shoot a load.
  18. Glad it's not, but I'm surprised QPR away hasn't moved.
  19. Yeah, I could see that too.
  20. A very good pint of Murphy's in Blue Ball, Shepshed. Made a nice change from Guinness and was certainly an upgrade.
×
×
  • Create New...