AjcW Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 They're carrying over our design too, imagine that'll drop down to L1 and L2 though. Here's all of them...
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 we better have a red away kit Sod that, it hasn't helped much this season
StanSP Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Sod that, it hasn't helped much this season I don't think that's the fault of the colour of the kit
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 I don't think that's the fault of the colour of the kit Try telling that to Cardiff
FantasticMrFuchs Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Christ Is it time for the yearly you stole my idea bitchy thread already can tell the kids are off school, this really is a close season/summer holiday thread.
HoustonFox Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Try telling that to Cardiff Two teams change to red kits after promotion and go down. Coincidence? I don't think so. It's karma saying not to mess
StanSP Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 We didn't change our kit . Away kits always vary. We didn't change our home kit to red
Neil_LCFC Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Two teams change to red kits after promotion and go down. Coincidence? I don't think so. It's karma saying not to mess Cardiff wore their Red kit at home for the first time in their promotion season.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Two teams change to red kits after promotion and go down. Coincidence? I don't think so. It's karma saying not to messExactly I've always been told since a small child Red spells trouble . .
Fox92 Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Try telling that to Cardiff Or it could be the fact they were absolute rubbish?
lifted*fox Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 IT'S GOING TO BE RUBBISH AND IT'S ALL PEARSON'S FAULT.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 This is the away I crudely knocked up last season (V V CRUDELY)
Voll Blau Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 This is the away I crudely knocked up last season (V V CRUDELY) Change the sleeves to brown and sky blue, and you're on to an absolute winner.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 This is the away I crudely knocked up last season (V V CRUDELY) As Voll says
Jace Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Here are a couple of the Plymouth Argyle Genesis/Puma templates for selection next season so could be the same for us both very meh
Ashley Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Based on Burnley and Plymouth designs. Based on Malmo design 2015/16
Jace Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Based on Burnley and Plymouth designs. Based on Malmo design 2015/16 Look quite decent with the newer King Power logo hopefully wouldn't peel off as easy either
hornyhollthefox123 Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 I work alongside a number of people who work at Puma and their designers in the UK and they've said it's going to be almost identical, so wouldn't get too drastic with ideas of how it may change ..
Jace Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 I work alongside a number of people who work at Puma and their designers in the UK and they've said it's going to be almost identical, so wouldn't get too drastic with ideas of how it may change .. Championship badges instead of Premier League badges possibly?
hornyhollthefox123 Posted 30 March 2015 Posted 30 March 2015 Championship badges instead of Premier League badges possibly? Looking likely yep
AyewJoking Posted 31 March 2015 Posted 31 March 2015 The season may not be over, but it would be interesting to see everyone's design for next seasons kit How about this? Home Away Goalkeeper the goalie top is acceptable but the other two are rubbish.
Alexikokopops Posted 31 March 2015 Posted 31 March 2015 If we had a version of this in our colours I'd give them all my money. ALL OF IT
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 31 March 2015 Posted 31 March 2015 This is the away I crudely knocked up last season (V V CRUDELY) I'd buy that in a heartbeat, lovely! and we can forget about this red Forest nonsense that everyone seems to love
Ashley Posted 31 March 2015 Posted 31 March 2015 go old school! extra_football_shirt_11814_1.jpg It is one of Puma design this year, single stripe would love it as a kit. Green and yellow thoufh pleasseeeeee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.