Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
weller54

WBA.. Back to back wins!....Pre Match Chat

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm fine with Kramaric coming in so long as we keep the ball on the floor and our crosses are low. I've got ptsd from all the times I've seen hoofs to our tiny strikers.

If we play like west ham when Ulloa went off kram will get a brace.

Posted

Kasper

RDL Morgan Huth Schlupp

James Cambiasso

Albrighton Nugent Vardy

Kramaric

Subs:Schwazwer Wasyl Simpson King Hammond Mahrez Ulloa

That team would take the three points for me providing they perform as they can and we don't get a dodgy ref

Posted

Would play exactly the same side but bench Schlupp for Konchesky. Far better defender and his experience will (hopefully) be massive during the run in.

Would keep Ulloa, simply because were starting to threaten like we know we can. West Ham centre halves have some of the best stats regarding heading duels too don't they(?) so i wouldnt expect him to win too much in the air anyway. Takes the heat away from Vardy and Nugent and is definitly capable of scoring, with Kramaric a great option.

Posted

I don't know what i'm looking forward to more.

 

The game or the onslaught of know-it-alls when the team sheets are released.

Posted

----------------------------------------------------I__KASPER__I------------------------------------------------------------

                                         I                                                                   I         

                                         I    HUTH                 o            MORGAN      I    

        RDL                          I                                             (DEFAULT)   I              KONCHESKY            

                                         I__________________________________I          

 

                                                                

 

                                    CAMBIASSO                                 JAMES (82")   

  ALBRIGHTON                                       NUGENT (4")                                                  VARDY (63")     

 

                                                               KRAMARIC  (14")       

 

SUBS - BEN OR MARK, WASYL, SCHLUPP, DD, KING, MAHREZ, ULLOA (90+3")

 

 

LEICESTER CITY  5 - 1 WEST BROMWICH ALBION

 

      

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Oh dear.

There's lots about in the 'fearless' shirts.

:nigel:

Posted

I've not been this nervous for a game since last weekend, it's a recurring feeling this season! Come on boys, big performance today!

Posted

This Jeff Astle malarkey concerns me, it will get them up for it.

 

 

Me two. I think stuff like this should be kept away from competitive matches. I don't mean to sound like an arse and I 100 % respect the cause, but it does creat some sort of stigma in a game where we need to win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...