kingcarr21 Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 I am nervous about this one already and it is only Friday afternoon. Somebody give me a slap!
Stevosevic Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 What a difference a week makes to peoples confidence levels. I think in 48 hours everyone will be rather flat again. 2-0 WBA
Guest Col city fan Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 It's not very good, if I recall correctly. It'll be my third visit tomorrow and I'm pretty sure the last two times haven't been too good in terms of parking. Cheers buddy. That's made my mind up..We'll set out nice and early.
Guest Col city fan Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 I've got a feeling Cambiasso will have a stonking game and lead us to a win!!! Let's hope 'the special one' takes control of that midfield, leads and organises and guides us to a glorious victory. I'm positive about it. I think we'll at least draw.
ealingfox Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 Kramaric instead of Ulloa please. I like Ulloa a lot but we're not using him in a way that's good for him or us.
NotTheMarketLeader Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 If he changes the formation (i.e 5 at the back) and we lose. Sack the c*ynt. THIS
NotTheMarketLeader Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 I agree to an extent, but going on the last performance, Cambiasso played an absolute blinder both attack and defense wise, while Schlupp put forward what I can honestly call the worst individual 90 minutes I've seen from a Leicester fullback since Ryan McGivern graced us with his presence. Hammond is excellent, but should not take Leicesterfan's place the week after his best performance for the club, and while he's far from perfect, I'd rather have Konch in at leftback because defensively, he's simply a better player. If Albrighton switches wings between attacks, he and Vardy will have plenty down the left to trouble anyone. Let's face it Schlupp is not good enough. He has the odd decent or a very rare good game ( even a broken clock is right twice a day) so reluctantly I would agree re Knoch ( why did the twat not buy a decent left back?). A win tomorrow despite a good performance on Saturday is not on the cards, surely?
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 Paul Merson must be the most optimistic man to of ever watched Leicester City. He seems to predict we'll win 90% of the time.
st albans fox Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 I would be happy to come away with a point. This was not in my target list for points. I think NP may set up more defensively with Simpson and konch besides huth and Morgan Perhaps time to bring the 3 man midfield (James screening behind EC and DD). Jeff on the left and riyad or MA right. I would play JV on his own upfront. They play with two big CH who will drop deep. I would be trying to control the ball In the midfield more than we usually do and ask JV to run the spaces between the Centre halves and full backs. We keep the ball on the floor as much as possible. Depending which side he goes, jeff or riyad/MA come inside their full back on the opposite side. Once JV is spent, bring on krama
Matt Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 Leicester City fans travelling down to The Hawthorns on Saturday will be given a free ‘Fearless’ t-shirt in recognition for their fantastic away support. Members of the Blue Army in attendance at the Foxes’ Barclays Premier League clash with West Bromwich Albion will be given the perfect attire to get right behind the team as they bid for top-flight survival. T-shirts will be available for collection outside the Smethwick End – The Hawthorns’ Away Stand. Anyone travelling Fox Travel will be given their t-shirt at King Power Stadium. One t-shirt per ticket holder. Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/free-fearless-t-shirt-for-fans-travelling-to-west-brom-2391787.aspx#Ct5YBiJQjYJ5xmgi.99 I'll wait till I see them but I can't help think they're abit cringy? Meh if it helps the support/makes the away end look good can't fault it I suppose.
I am Rod Hull Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 I'll wait till I see them but I can't help think they're abit cringy? Meh if it helps the support/makes the away end look good can't fault it I suppose. be good if we could all get them swinging round our heads
ScouseFox Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 bit of a gay motto but they looked decent and didn't dampen any atmosphere at forest (12/13) or burnley (13/14). granted they were both great games that would've had boss atmospheres anyway but hopefully this one is the same.
Matt Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 bit of a gay motto but they looked decent and didn't dampen any atmosphere at forest (12/13) or burnley (13/14). granted they were both great games that would've had boss atmospheres anyway but hopefully this one is the same. That's what i'm cringing about, giving t-shirts away is fine but not sure about #fearless and the eyes, oh well like I say if it makes the away end look good then great! They're free, you have choice whether you want one or not can't really complain!
Fox92 Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 Can't they just knock money off next years season ticket.
ealingfox Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 Oh bloody hell, they're not giving away more free stuff based purely on good intentions are they? For fvcks sake, what bastards.
Jam Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 I like them. Think they're handing them out on the coaches as well so will get mine
Brooksy Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 People are actually gonna wear a t-shirt with #fearless on aren't they? jesus christ
Craig Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 If Albrighton starts then I think Ulloa should too. If not, start Kramaric.
lgfualol Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 Got a feeling we will lose or get a high scoring draw. I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.
Renart Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 People are actually gonna wear a t-shirt with #fearless on aren't they? jesus christ only the fearless will do it!
1993fox Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 If Albrighton starts then I think Ulloa should too. If not, start Kramaric. Genius mate.
oohaahmustafa Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 We are going to win this 3-2. is there a pub everyone is aiming for or is everyone doing their own thing in Brum?
sdb Posted 10 April 2015 Posted 10 April 2015 Win this and things start to get very interesting. Need to weather the inevitable start they'll make after last week.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.