Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Whatever. Personally I think Claudio would've been intelligent enough to see that ThankYouNP/WelcomeCR banner would not have constituted an attack on him but that's just me.

He probably would have been, but if you actually read my posts in this thread, that's not been my point at all. 

But, "whatever", eh. 

SK4. It stopped about half way across SK4 last time but covered all of SK1 which made it look abit off centre. Fair enough though that the lads in Sk1 that organised it should be included. Just a shame it didn't quite cover the other way.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

SK4. It did stopped about half way across SK4 last time but covered all of SK1 which made it look abit off centre. Fair enough though that the lads in Sk1 that organised it should be included. Just a shame it didn't quite cover the other way.

Pretty sure this one does cover all of SK4. 

Seeing as it's twice the cost of the first one I reckon it's something like this amazing tifo. ;)

That's mental. Shame half of them got shot afterwards for standing slightly out of position or not smiling enough.

Probably a daft question but where would you go to donate towards this? Cracking work all round though, nice to have a club who is interested in fan input like this. Especially after the drama a few years back with the Fosse Boys and all that.

Probably a daft question but where would you go to donate towards this? Cracking work all round though, nice to have a club who is interested in fan input like this. Especially after the drama a few years back with the Fosse Boys and all that.

Hi all,

In 2015/16 we want to build on the success of the season just gone. We want you to be a part of it.

Details on more formal Union FS membership will be announced soon, but in the meantime if you would like to donate towards future display costs, we are now able to accept donations via PayPal at [email protected].

We want to do bigger and better displays the our one against Newcastle but can only do that with your help!

Please make sure you click the 'transferring to friends and family' option when using PayPal.

Not on PayPal? Contact us at [email protected] and we'll be in touch with bank details shortly.

Our accounts will be published on a regular basis and after each display we will show how your donations have been used.

Thank you for your support.

Union FS