Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

How supportive have the club been with your efforts so far? Are you having to discuss every detail with them? I take from the fact they are allowing access to the KP that they must be fairly decent about it.

Very supportive Larry - it is much appreciated as without the access they have provided we would not be able to make this happen. That goes for the SLO all the way to Susan Whelan.

The logistics on the day will be a challenge and the club have offered to help with that which is great. They have put their faith in us, as have the fans who have donated and we hope we will repay them at the Sunderland game and beyond.

Union FS

• Like 2

Very supportive Larry - it is much appreciated as without the access they have provided we would not be able to make this happen. That goes for the SLO all the way to Susan Whelan.

The logistics on the day will be a challenge and the club have offered to help with that which is great. They have put their faith in us, as have the fans who have donated and we hope we will repay them at the Sunderland game and beyond.

Union FS

That's really good to hear. Helps restore any doubts about the club in my eyes. Do you have to agree the design with them or is there just an element of trust on their part?

Guest CityFan 06

I'm a Season ticket holder in SK1 and I am really looking forward to being part of this tifo display. The last one was very impressive and I feel Union FS are doing a great job in terms of creating a better atmosphere in the Kop/SK1. Stuff like tifo display's shows the commitment of the group in an continuous aid to improve the atmosphere on match days at the King Power Stadium.

Another good thing is that when the players walk out the tunnel and see the tifo, you would hope it would inspire them ahead of the match.

Thanks for your work, Union FS!

Edited by @LeicesterFox1884

I'm a Season ticket holder in SK1 and I am really looking forward to seeing this tifo display. The last one was very impressive and I feel Union FS are doing a great job in terms of creating a better atmosphere in the Kop/SK1. Stuff like tifo display's shows the commitment of the group in an continuous aid to improve the atmosphere on match days at the King Power Stadium.

Another good thing is that when the players walk out the tunnel and see the tifo, you would hope it would inspire them ahead of the match.

Thanks for your work, Union FS!

I am also a season ticket holder in sk1 and would like to see the display.

So can they put it in the family stand please lol

Don't know whether these displays would be better the side where L1 is (as it's bigger and wider)?

No point doing it in the West Stand, as some of the prawn sandwich brigade won't raise their part of the display up.

Edited by Wymeswold fox