Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Yeah RF do some good stuff but think we will surpass them going forward. Some better footage here:

I hope this does all get to the point where we try to outdo other clubs and vice versa. The result will be more and more authentic, fan driven, atmosphere flooding back into the barren desert of rubbish modern football.

Ambition is important, the Newcastle tifo looked really good, doing something better is a big ask but I'm sure we'll do it  :scarf:

• Like 1

I hope this does all get to the point where we try to outdo other clubs and vice versa. The result will be more and more authentic, fan driven, atmosphere flooding back into the barren desert of rubbish modern football.

Ambition is important, the Newcastle tifo looked really good, doing something better is a big ask but I'm sure we'll do it :scarf:

Completely agree. Needs to be healthy competition in the stands.

Although the blood was draining from my arms, I think we need to hold them up for longer next time, maybe until Kasper runs to his net.

People were picking them up too early last time! As soon as Birch burst out on the mic people took that as their cue.

Edited by Voll Blau

Hi all,

In 2015/16 we want to build on the success of the season just gone. We want you to be a part of it.

Details on more formal Union FS membership will be announced soon, but in the meantime if you would like to donate towards future display costs, we are now able to accept donations via PayPal at [email protected].

We want to do bigger and better displays the our one against Newcastle but can only do that with your help!

Please make sure you click the 'transferring to friends and family' option when using PayPal.

Not on PayPal? Contact us at [email protected] and we'll be in touch with bank details shortly.

Our accounts will be published on a regular basis and after each display we will show how your donations have been used.

Thank you for your support.

Union FS

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this as it's a few pages back now!

Just heard that someone has donated £100 :appl::appl::appl:

It's true. But all the donations we have received have been incredibly generous, no matter what size, and we are grateful for every single one!

Over £900 now. Can we reach £1,000 this week? Hoping to make the order for our first display of 2015/16 this weekend.

Thank you,

Union FS

Surprised the Cinquefoil doesn't feature more prominently on flags and stuff. It's all over the city and dates back to the 11th Century (and features on the LCFC badge). It's unique to us and just screams Leicester :thumbup:

m117a.png

I agree and want to make it up as banner for next season - unless you want to beat me to it Spud?

Would be good to have it (or Semper Eadem, the City's motto) involved as part of a tifo next season although it does run the risk of being red...

Surprised the Cinquefoil doesn't feature more prominently on flags and stuff. It's all over the city and dates back to the 11th Century (and features on the LCFC badge). It's unique to us and just screams Leicester :thumbup:

m117a.png

It's a symbol members are aware of and a fair few seem keen to incorporate it in flags/stickers/banners etc. Important to celebrate the city as well as just the club in my opinion.

It's a symbol members are aware of and a fair few seem keen to incorporate it in flags/stickers/banners etc. Important to celebrate the city as well as just the club in my opinion.

If I ever had a tattoo it would be this (without the red, obviously).

Don't really see the problem of using red with the cinquefoil. It is what it is, part of the city's heritage. Plenty of examples abroad of supporters using the colours of their city along with the colours of their club in displays (will try and find some examples).

Appreciate it'll get the usual idiots who moan about anything red being Forest's colours out in force though.

Don't really see the problem of using red with the cinquefoil. It is what it is, part of the city's heritage. Plenty of examples abroad of supporters using the colours of their city along with the colours of their club in displays (will try and find some examples).

Appreciate it'll get the usual idiots who moan about anything red being Forest's colours out in force though.

"blue is the colour!!!!!!!"