Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Hi all,

In 2015/16 we want to build on the success of the season just gone. We want you to be a part of it.

Details on more formal Union FS membership will be announced soon, but in the meantime if you would like to donate towards future display costs, we are now able to accept donations via PayPal at [email protected].

We want to do bigger and better displays the our one against Newcastle but can only do that with your help!

Please make sure you click the 'transferring to friends and family' option when using PayPal.

Not on PayPal? Contact us at [email protected] and we'll be in touch with bank details shortly.

Our accounts will be published on a regular basis and after each display we will show how your donations have been used.

Thank you for your support.

Union FS

Apologies if I've missed it but how do we donate?

There you go mate

Are there any plans to get something going for the first match of next season?

Perhaps do the running fox like our old badge?

leicester84.jpg

We have a design ready to be used that incorporates the running fox but wanted to do something a bit different this time to start the season....

Pledged donations just under £850 now. Thank you.

Union FS

We have a design ready to be used that incorporates the running fox but wanted to do something a bit different this time to start the season....

Pledged donations just under £850 now. Thank you.

Union FS

nice, sounds intriguing!

I put on FB last night about paying on Payday and the idea of a flag, loved what you guys did for the Newcastle game but I really do think the best way to go is a huge flag or we are just spending the money on these designs which can be used as a one off. What we need is something that is re-usable and will last, we could also do away with building it around 1 player as they are never guaranteed to stay. Just a generic one displaying something to do with Leicester and perhaps some wording to be passed over the crowd will work perfectly, I'm sure if we can piece up how much it will cost we can hit that target. 

Not to mention the club could help donate for a cause which will benefit them too, if there is anything I can do to help than please let me know. If you need someone doing the graphic design I know someone who may help too.

I put on FB last night about paying on Payday and the idea of a flag, loved what you guys did for the Newcastle game but I really do think the best way to go is a huge flag or we are just spending the money on these designs which can be used as a one off. What we need is something that is re-usable and will last, we could also do away with building it around 1 player as they are never guaranteed to stay. Just a generic one displaying something to do with Leicester and perhaps some wording to be passed over the crowd will work perfectly, I'm sure if we can piece up how much it will cost we can hit that target. 

Not to mention the club could help donate for a cause which will benefit them too, if there is anything I can do to help than please let me know. If you need someone doing the graphic design I know someone who may help too.

Big flags to pass across the stand are unbelievably expensive, 20x20 meters which would be a good size to either hold still or pass along the stand would be €2400. I think the general consensus is that people would rather spend that money on 2 or 3 unique displays rather than a big flag to pass across the Kop. 

Also, Union FS have said a couple of times that they would be reluctant to accept money from the club as they want to remain independent and have full control over the designs! 

yeah half of england have a flag that covers 20 seats that gets lashed around a bit every now and then. they often look shit and aren't very unique. 

nobody else in england (?) funds and puts up their own "tifo" displays. and if you can get 4 tifos like the original for the price of one half decent flag i'd be much more inclined to go for the former. 4 different designs spanning the whole kop & looking like the newcaslte one > one flag that covers 25 people getting bunched up as we obviously lack enough cohesion to even pass a flag over our heads correctly. 

just my take on it. 

yeah half of england have a flag that covers 20 seats that gets lashed around a bit every now and then. they often look shit and aren't very unique. 

nobody else in england (?) funds and puts up their own "tifo" displays. and if you can get 4 tifos like the original for the price of one half decent flag i'd be much more inclined to go for the former. 4 different designs spanning the whole kop & looking like the newcaslte one > one flag that covers 25 people getting bunched up as we obviously lack enough cohesion to even pass a flag over our heads correctly. 

just my take on it.

Pretty much it, 4 unique and original tifos a season or a generic flag that gets passed over the kop every game? Easy choice

Palace, Boro, Man City, Watford all fund their own tifo, granted only Palace manage to make them look any decent.

one flag that covers 25 people getting bunched up as we obviously lack enough cohesion to even pass a flag over our heads correctly. 

Remember the Doncaster game with the Sky Bet Champions flag, ok it went tits up from main to family stand but still, it couldn't get passed around correctly.

Tifo display is better and unique to us in this country as far as I know.

Pretty much it, 4 unique and original tifos a season or a generic flag that gets passed over the kop every game? Easy choice

Palace, Boro, Man City, Watford all fund their own tifo, granted only Palace manage to make them look any decent.

Do they actually? They must be shit, Ive never seen them lol

Do they actually? They must be shit, Ive never seen them lol

Palace - Holmesdale Fanatics

Picture-32.png

Boro - Red Faction

banners-we-built.jpg

Man City - Bit shit - 1894 Group

BVms4j6IYAAp8tE.jpg

Watford - Shit as well - 1881 Movement

CEFurQ_XIAA0rNv.jpg

All fan funded by the fan groups. Palace have done loads more, and they are pretty switched on to the whole scene. Red Faction also aren't that bad. Man City and Watford on the other hand..... :rolleyes:

That Middlesbrough one is tragic. How can you call Man city & watfords shit but not say anything about Middlesbrough poor effort.

That banner is probably about 4 metres high and 15 metres wide. They would have had to buy the material, sew it together, make the design and then paint it to scale.

A lot harder than some think. They did that when they were still quite a young group, and I think they pulled it off quite well.