Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

I'm a big Nigel lover but it's time to move on. Ranieri is here now and Pearson isn't so any "thank you" message you lot want to cream pie in shouldn't be involved in a tifo. Start a chant, fine. Spray paint a banner ; fine. Have a massive Nigel face with Tops cock blasting one into it as a tifo. Nah it just ain't cool lads

• Like 1

Whilst obviously I understand it costs and the effort it must take to organise are far be it for me to direct you about, but just as an idea and suggestion could you not use this one at a later date - few weeks after the season has started, and get a Thanks Nige/Welcome Claudio one in for the first game.

As I said just an idea/suggestion and respect your efforts.

It's a bit hard to store loads of boxes at the clubs discretion for 3 weeks in their own ground

Whatever anyone may think, any type of Tifo, flag or singing " one Nigel Pearson ", is hugely disrespectful to the new manager in his first game at the King Power. We need to show full support from the start. Whilst it's not a direct comparison, I remember the early moanings against Megson ( justified in many ways I know), but it created a bad relationship between manager and fans from the start.

I was not NP's biggest fan at all, but I recognise the job he did. If he returns with another team then I would happily applaud him, and those who want to sing at that point could. Singing his name on the first day of the new season would just undermine the team and ranieri. And a Tifo of him would just be shameful, baton handing or not.

Edited by paulsherwood1
  • Like 3

Rather than embarassing it would be naive, we have a manager whom the press would dearly love to see fail, they'll jump on any dissent, division or discontent. Any perceived slight against Ranieri or loyalty towards Pearson will be manna for the tabloid press (and no doubt Stringer) and be turned into an unwanted distraction from on the field business.

Rather than embarassing it would be naive, we have a manager whom the press would dearly love to see fail, they'll jump on any dissent, division or discontent. Any perceived slight against Ranieri or loyalty towards Pearson will be manna for the tabloid press (and no doubt Stringer) and be turned into an unwanted distraction from on the field business.

The owners made their bed...

Now that's not to say I or others won't be supporting Ranieri but it won't take much to cause aggro this season after recent events that simply goes without saying. Get off to a flyer and there will be no problems, Get off to a struggling start and well like I said the owners made their bed...

Another thread turned into a Pearson in/out argument. Pretty safe to say UFS won't be doing a manager themed tifo any time soon so can we get back to the point in hand? 

Seeing as the tifo was ordered before all the management shenanigans I'm sure the next UFS tifo at the Sunderland game will be another spectacular show of support for our team, our club and our city, can't wait for it!

• Like 1

Seeing as the tifo was ordered before all the management shenanigans I'm sure the next UFS tifo at the Sunderland game will be another spectacular show of support for our team, our club and our city, can't wait for it!

Exactly! So much going on behind the scenes it going to be incredible.

All it is is a polite thank you. It clearly isn't a beg to come back so I don't see how one could accuse people of being unable to let it go.

I think you just want to sweep Pearson's achievements under the carpet. You don't want him to be recognised which is why you're against making a small nod to him.

That, Harry, is utter bullshit. 

I was a staunch supporter of NP, and didn't want him sacked at any point last season. 

I wish he were still here, but he isn't. Therefore, we all need to get behind CR if we're going to stand a chance of staying up this season. Raking over the coals of ill-feeling that many people share over Pearson's dismissal would not create the positive atmosphere in the stadium we need. There's already enough people waiting to jump on CR's back without adding more to the mix. 

I fully appreciate the sentiment, don't get me wrong. NP (with the support of the owners) moved this club forward to the point it's almost unrecognisable from 7 years ago. But we need to look forwards now, not backwards.

Luckily, UnionFS have already decided what they're going with and it doesn't look like it'll be anything directly about NP/CR.

Keep up the good work lads/lasses. Out of interest, how much does each display cost?