Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Looking forward to seeing the new tifo and I congratulate you on your effort(s) so far.

I do hope that with your help, the fans can keep up the good atmosphere and the enthusiasm from last season - regardless of the recent downer following the change in management.

Just heard that Union FS have raised nearly £1600 all together, and Watford's fan group have raised nearly 5 grand!!!!

Come on guys, UFS will only be able to pull these things off with your help!

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=rBrTIwZjEcbOA01ZJuHadQIMuN5jVNefxm5bC1HdJrEpIyPFnACRKr-CeEe&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d5c97cbf3d75cb63effe5661cdf3adb6d

Just heard that Union FS have raised nearly £1600 all together, and Watford's fan group have raised nearly 5 grand!!!!

Come on guys, UFS will only be able to pull these things off with your help!

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=rBrTIwZjEcbOA01ZJuHadQIMuN5jVNefxm5bC1HdJrEpIyPFnACRKr-CeEe&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d5c97cbf3d75cb63effe5661cdf3adb6d

I think because we have enough for the first tifo people have stopped donating, but when you have one later in the season people will start donating again (hopefully)

Watford are doing a Kickstarter aren't they? When I saw it earlier on this season they were looking for £19K, assuming £1K for each home game. Thing is with a Kickstarter, unless they raise all the money they don't get any of it at all! 

Seriously?? What a stupid thing to do!

The owners made their bed...

Now that's not to say I or others won't be supporting Ranieri but it won't take much to cause aggro this season after recent events that simply goes without saying. Get off to a flyer and there will be no problems, Get off to a struggling start and well like I said the owners made their bed...

Owners made their bed!

Are you a fan of this club or would you prefer to be Pearson's bitch, and follow him wherever he shall wander?

Fans of the club should be just that. Fans of the club. I cannot understand why a previous manager seems to be being prioritised over the club.

Alleged City fans, who consider that Pearson' s sacking is a good basis for 'itching' show their discontent if we don't start the season well, as you seem to be alluding to, can FOAD as far as Im concerned.

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader
  • Like 1

Owners made their bed!

Are you a fan of this club or would you prefer to be Pearson's bitch, and follow him wherever he shall wander?

Fans of the club should be just that. Fans of the club. I cannot understand why a previous manager seems to be being prioritised over the club.

Alleged City fans, who consider that Pearson' s sacking is a good basis for 'itching' show their discontent if we don't start the season well, as you seem to be alluding to, can FOAD as far as Im concerned.

Mate the Ranieri/pearson thread is over there 

Can we not go round the ground asking for donations the same way they did for Birch's run?

don't think the club would look kindly on anyone "donating" anything to anyone other than the foxes foundation or whatever the actual club charity is called tbh.

Owners made their bed!

What's this got to do with the tifo? 

• Like 1