Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

West Brom away. Acres of space to run into and no idea what to do with it, all whilst 3k Leicester fans are shouting at him to fvcking run.

Stoke away. Schlupp running full pelt down the wing only to boot the ball out of play for a goal kick with his right foot.

Maybe the reason for his hesitance at WBA lol

Beaten to it by Watson lol

hahaha i love it when he gets the ball and has 50 yards in front of him and no opposition right back and he just stands still and throws his arms in the air as if to say "guys what do i do now?"

then he stands still for a few secs then decides the best option is to just run out of play usually. ledge. 

oh man everyone is gonna be on Jeff watch on sunday.

hahaha i love it when he gets the ball and has 50 yards in front of him and no opposition right back and he just stands still and throws his arms in the air as if to say "guys what do i do now?"

then he stands still for a few secs then decides the best option is to just run out of play usually. ledge. 

or boot it out of play on the other side of the pitch.

or when he does really well to beat a man or two, gets into a good crossing position and drills a cross so high and so hard it goes out of play on the other side of the pitch without even bouncing. then he just turns on his heel and jogs back to left back. he does that so much. just no emotion in his face. there is nothing behind his eyes. 

When he got the ball at West Brom away and didn't know what to do so he basically walked with the ball.

He can also fly but he only ever does it at White Hart Lane (it really freaks out the blonde woman in the last one).

schlupp-spurs.jpg

That woman's face lol lol

Burnley at home.... I sat in Sk1 that day with my old man and we were chatting to someone about how bad Schlupps finishing is. Within a minute he had scored! I'm not his biggest critic (because I secretly like him)

Archived