Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

lol shock dumb an dumber are the only blokes on the forum who can't have a laugh

Do you think offensive remarks makes me think you aren't anything other than completely transparent?

Cos they don't.

I love a good laff. I just don't find you particularly funny.

I hate when people ruin the mood of a thread I've thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thanks a bunch Col City Fan

Sorry mate, didn't mean to lower the mood.

But the 'dumb and dumber' comment needed a quick repost. Not necessary.

Anyway, back to the merriment...

I'm a big fan of the schluppinater - his positional sense has improved and his speed is frightening for the opposition. He's been influential in our season saving run. Just needs to focus on his crossing and shooting now - but if he does the big boys will come sniffing round again...

I'd have to agree with Col. It started off as having a laugh at Jeff's blonde moments, then it seemed to just turn into slagging the kid. He has been a very consistent performer this season even though he's probably inconsistent in each match  :D . 7 out of 10 most weeks which normally includes a period of 10/10 and then another section of 2/10. 

Just about the most important player in the squad because of his versatility.

In all seriousness this was his first season as a left wing type player and he's been great. Wasn't even a regular last season but has massively stepped up. Would have him in the top 3 with Cambiasso and Huth. Bearing in mind Huth was playing in the Prem last year and Cambiasso was playing at Inter, that's a great achievement.

I'd have to agree with Col. It started off as having a laugh at Jeff's blonde moments, then it seemed to just turn into slagging the kid. He has been a very consistent performer this season even though he's probably inconsistent in each match  :D . 7 out of 10 most weeks which normally includes a period of 10/10 and then another section of 2/10. 

It's not slagging him off, just discussing the funny things he did.

Sorry mate, didn't mean to lower the mood.

But the 'dumb and dumber' comment needed a quick repost. Not necessary.

Anyway, back to the merriment...

I just want to know if I'm "dumb" or "dumber"?

Exactly right. Jekyl and Hide. but extremely important to our best way of playing and crucial to our survival.

In all seriousness this was his first season as a left wing type player and he's been great. Wasn't even a regular last season but has massively stepped up. Would have him in the top 3 with Cambiasso and Huth. Bearing in mind Huth was playing in the Prem last year and Cambiasso was playing at Inter, that's a great achievement.

You're right.

Guest MattP

After the final whistle on Saturday was up there when he had to ask if we had survived.

He didn't really think they were dancing around like that because we had grabbed a draw at Sunderland did he? lol

Fair play to Jeff though, we may have actually find his position, it was obvious when you think about it he was always going to be LWB in hindsight.

Archived