Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

It's not a Jeff moment, but I enjoyed Kasper yelling at Mahrez to line up a free kick wall in the Newcastle game: Kasper just shouting 'RIYAD' over and over in full Partridge 'Dan' mode, while Riyad is completely oblivious as if he doesn't understand the words, even though it's his name being shouted over and over.

West Ham at home when they were making a sub and they held up number 15 and Schlupp started walking off and one of our players had to tell him to stay on.

Pearson did a glorious double handed point to schlupp shouting NOT YOU NOT YOU lmfao lol he goes from playing like Pele to having the grace of a mouldy apple in 0.6 seconds and i ****ing love it

How do we not have a chant for Jeff? Absolute hero.

The only way is Schlupp

Jefffffreeeeeyyy

He'll score a goal or two

The only way is Schlupp,

Jefffffrrreeeeyyy

He's friends with Joe Dodoo(*)

(*) He might not be mates with Joe Dodoo, but it's too good a rhyme to pass up.

Jeff if you or any of your family are reading this, I love you man, you are just, Jeff

NO WORDS  :appl:

If I could + you any more I would. Not just because I liked your comment but because your sig is fantastic. Sorry, but I'm going to steal it for something.

He got really angry at one point yesterday first half cos kasper didn't give him a quick throw/kick out when he was in space. So the next time kasper had the ball he booted it straight to Schlupp in space and he wasn't even looking lol.

He was well funny first half yesterday. Hero.

He nearly cleared the stand with a pass yesterday if I remember rightly as well as his standard 'I thought I was in he centre circle when actually I was on the by line' and dribble it straight off in the second.

Nearly scored a cracker as well though, love Jeff!

Hahaha glad I wasn't the only one who clearly got massively excited as he was hitting the nitro blast past the whole qpr team despite knowing he'd blast it wide anyway.

Archived