Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Season tickets sold out

But have they updated for the 15/16 ST (assuming you have one)?

As I say its not a big deal at the minute but in 4/5 weeks or so I imagine the first ticket details will be released so would rather know if there was a problem now rather than then!

We are a family of five season ticket holders. Still showing points as at end of the season. All away matches have been included. 15/16 season ticket purchases have not yet been updated yet, but not too bothered at the moment. Once fixtures released in a couple of weeks, will visit the TO then if not updated.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MattP

My new season ticket just arrived. Picture of the owners standing in the centre circle waving a flag from the last game of the season.

Looks pretty smart to be fair.

Is it a white one? lol

Guest MattP

On a serious note they clearly have serious ego's dont they?

Imagine the Glazer's whacking themselves on the front of a Man Utd season ticket. It wouldn't happen.

On a serious note they clearly have serious ego's dont they?

Imagine the Glazer's whacking themselves on the front of a Man Utd season ticket. It wouldn't happen.

Have been prepared to overlook little things like getting on the podium to lift the FL trophy previously. Cant really do that now, the evidence is piling up.

Theyve gone from being seen as King Solomon to Kim Jong-Un in a week.

For people who apparently care so much about their image and reputation they don't seem to care much about what we think of them.

Or am I being too hasty?

Have been prepared to overlook little things like getting on the podium to lift the FL trophy previously. Cant really do that now, the evidence is piling up.

Theyve gone from being seen as King Solomon to Kim Jong-Un in a week.

For people who apparently care so much about their image and reputation they don't seem to care much about what we think of them.

Or am I being too hasty?

We are irrelevant to them yet a free pint has been a ticket to worship. The oddity of it all is the only way they will get the coverage and attention they crave is through success.

The last manager delivered that by the bucketload. Pearsons mishaps were going to be soon forgotten if he kept up his performance as manager of the club. You only have to look at the likes of Lineker who went from disliking the bloke to bring appalled by his sacking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived