Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC247

Sawatdi khrap

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the Thai way of interviewing?

I guess it's a difference in culture, but why oh why does the moderator have to be so agitated and constantly throw his hands around?

Makes it all feel somewhat nervous and contrived.

So did he say the stadium will be expanded to 42,000 or some think it should be expanded to 42,000 but they're having a laugh ?? Anyone speak Thai ??

Yep, I just Google translated it and it says 'we will definitely be xpanding the capacity of the KP stadium for the beginning of the 2016/17 season'

Need to get Thai translator on here asap!!

Yep, I just Google translated it and it says 'we will definitely be xpanding the capacity of the KP stadium for the beginning of the 2016/17 season'

Got any proof? Not that I don't believe you just would like to see exactly what they said.

So did he say the stadium will be expanded to 42,000 or some think it should be expanded to 42,000 but they're having a laugh ?? Anyone speak Thai ??

Need to get Thai translator on here asap!!

Got any proof? Not that I don't believe you just would like to see exactly what they said.

No, I'm just pissing about

Not a scooby doo what he said!

It's fantastic that a bloke with that hairstyle and those sunglasses manages to get more interviews with the manager and players than Stringer.

Just imagine Stringer's face as he watches with exactly that realisation  :D

Archived