Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Predrag Radosavljević (aka Preki)

Oh my God this has to be a joke.

He'll be a ****ing disaster. We can kiss goodbye to Esteban and probably half the first team if we appoint this ****. He manages in the American 3rd tier. THE AMERICAN THIRD TIER.

Oh my God this has to be a joke.

He'll be a ****ing disaster. We can kiss goodbye to Esteban and probably half the first team if we appoint this ****. He manages in the American 3rd tier. THE AMERICAN THIRD TIER.

Is that even a professional league?!

If nothing else the "aka Preki" in the thread title made me laugh.

Like folks would've read it thinking "Predrag Radosavljevic? Who's that?" "Ohhhh Preki of course."

I did it cuz that's what his wiki said

His face was like that the whole way through!

Oh god, still laughing. I think I've finally gone insane.

I think that's how my face has looked in the past hour since I heard the rumours in all honesty.

If none of you know anything about this guy, other than what you have read on Wikipedia, how you be so negative?

You're right sorry. Maybe he's one of the better managers in the American 3rd division.

Mick McCarthy's psychopathic elder brother.

it's about 110 degrees F in sacramento at this time of year which could explain it. i don't even know how they manage to play soccer there over the summer.

If none of you know anything about this guy, other than what you have read on Wikipedia, how you be so negative?

I doubt many people know my postman but they'd be negative if he got offered the Leicester City job in the Premier League

The odds being displayed show this to be a red herring. If there were any truth in this matter, the odds would either be suspended or be around 1/10.

This guy is a jerk no doubt showing the usual American humour

Exactly. A few removed their odds temporarily but most have resumed now. It's not gonna be him, relax people. They will keep odds open at around evens or whatever just to tempt a few suckers in.

Archived