Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Predrag Radosavljević (aka Preki)

I don't think he's a real person. Somebody made him up and fixed the odds to wind the footballing world up into thinking he would become a Premiership manager. This saga is going to be on a foreign comedy show in a few weeks hosted by their equivalent to Sacha Baron Cohen or the guy who does Keith Lemon.

There is no way that our owners have spent all that time and money to get us to where we are today, to then go and appoint this Preki guy. He may well be on his way here, possibly as a coach but the number 1 job. I think it could be Klinsmann with the California link!

I don't think he's a real person. Somebody made him up and fixed the odds to wind the footballing world up into thinking he would become a Premiership manager. This saga is going to be on a foreign comedy show in a few weeks hosted by their equivalent to Sacha Baron Cohen or the guy who does Keith Lemon.

This - FC Sacramento aren't even a real team

Archived