Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Predrag Radosavljević (aka Preki)

Oh Preki well,
You came and you gave without taking,
But I sent you away.
Oh, Preki well,
You kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
And I need you today.
Oh, Preki!

Summary of the past 80 pages please? 

lol have you seen an American third division coach is favourite for the Leicester job?

He's still favourite you know.

Oh dear God, please no, please no.

Someone breaks into song.

Well I for one am never eating a green curry again, that'll show them foreign Thai owners !!  And it is the last time I shop at King Power duty free.

You never know, someone might have seen something in him which we do not say, maybe it will be ok.

The owners must want to sell and are appointing the cheapest possible manager they could find.

It looks like he's going to be number two to Bob Bradley.

Bob Bradley !!! WTF.

You know what, maybe he isn't coming here after all.

We Love You Preki, We do !!

I think that covers it.

I'm actually a Wednesday fan and had to sign up to quickly say this thread has kept me thoroughly entertained this last few days...some of the Graham Smith photoshopping has had our office in hysterics! Hope he comes to us now...Preki - legend.

I'm actually a Wednesday fan and had to sign up to quickly say this thread has kept me thoroughly entertained this last few days...some of the Graham Smith photoshopping has had our office in hysterics! Hope he comes to us now...Preki - legend.

we aim to please.

:thumbup:

Archived