Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Predrag Radosavljević (aka Preki)

Preki has a connection with mandric - so the owls makes sense - but why wasn't he ever in the betting for the owls job? I wish I had backed him for it

They appointed a manager 3-4 weeks ago, why would there be any link to Sheff Wed for the top position?

I am genuinley intrigued as to where Preki is going, I feel like I have a connection with him now.

Might become a fan of his, follow him round like the Sven fans that signed up here when he was appointed, I hope he takes that other guy with him

i hope this isn't locked until he confirms where he is going! 

Yeah the Prekiites need to know who we'll be supporting next.  It's PFC not LCFC.

Though tbh I'm feeling a little pulled towards GSFC (Graham Smith FC)

The publicity not done him any harm. When he's announced as reserve team coach at Stenhousemuir it'll be in the local paper that he turned down Leicester to take the job there.

Summary of the past 80 pages please?

Graham Smith has the greatest face of all time and preki is so fine he blows our minds.

Blah blah blah Pearson in blah blah blah Pearson out blah blah blah I'm off to support forest blah blah blah he's a transvestite blah blah blah that covers 90% of the posts

No it doesn't, this thread has been nothing like that.

Archived