Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

On Thu Dec 22 2016 at 20:41, Strokes said:

Are you using the app or Kodi addon?

This is a link to the android app it works much better for me. Hope this is ok mods

http://mcktv.co.uk/kodi/AndroidAPKS/mcktv.apk

Installed this app and signed up. When I went to run it it said I have to install something like iptv from the store. Now the store won't open. 

Any ideas how to fix it? :(

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Installed this app and signed up. When I went to run it it said I have to install something like iptv from the store. Now the store won't open. 

Any ideas how to fix it? :(

Not off the top of my head mate, I'll look up some troubleshooting pages when i have a bit more time tonight if you are still stuck.

Is on a Tv box or phone, what version of android or any other info you can give to help me?

• Like 1

Just now, Strokes said:

I paid for a month, then contacted and paid for a year so I'm not sure mate. I'd hazard a guess at renew though mate.

Ah ok thanks. Hopefully it's simple enough to renew. I think for the sake of the £8 I would save buying the annual package I'll just renew monthly, that way if it all goes tits up I'll have lost £4 max. 

29 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Not off the top of my head mate, I'll look up some troubleshooting pages when i have a bit more time tonight if you are still stuck.

Is on a Tv box or phone, what version of android or any other info you can give to help me?

I managed to install all the stuff I needed from a USB stick. Not really bothered if the store doesn't work now since I've got all I need. Cheers for the help anyways :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

I managed to install all the stuff I needed from a USB stick. Not really bothered if the store doesn't work now since I've got all I need. Cheers for the help anyways :D

No worries mate, if you can't get the store back and you need it. There is always aptoide. Which is what I use instead of play anyway.

36 minutes ago, stix said:

I watched the game on Mcktv for the first time today, couldn't watch the 1080p one as it was too jerky so had to watch the SD stream. Was solid and never buffered though. 

Is the 1080p stream normally like that @Strokes

I watched a HD one today for the first time, it wasn't labeled Leicester v Everton though but it was absolute perfection. 

So happy I paid the £4. Well worth it and slapped paw patrol on one of the sky streams for my nephew after the game. 

Bangin. 

6 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

I watched a HD one today for the first time, it wasn't labeled Leicester v Everton though but it was absolute perfection. 

So happy I paid the £4. Well worth it and slapped paw patrol on one of the sky streams for my nephew after the game. 

Bangin. 

Yeah I think they got the Leicester & Swansea streams mixed up. 

Strange because my internet is plenty quick enough to stream 1080p(38mb) and nobody else in the house were using any bandwidth. Don't get me wrong I'm well chuffed with it as a whole, just thought the 1080p streams of the game would be better. 

1 hour ago, stix said:

I watched the game on Mcktv for the first time today, couldn't watch the 1080p one as it was too jerky so had to watch the SD stream. Was solid and never buffered though. 

Is the 1080p stream normally like that @Strokes

No not normally, I found the 1080p under the west ham listings, so I think someone was still on the Xmas brandy.

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Recently purchased a firestick despite not knowing much about them. Is it worth purchasing Amazon prime or should I just stick to appsee like showbox and Kodi? 

Showbox is crap on a firestick, Kodi is good though. I've never had amazon prime but all of its content is available on Kodi for free.

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Recently purchased a firestick despite not knowing much about them. Is it worth purchasing Amazon prime or should I just stick to appsee like showbox and Kodi? 

I think prime is over rated personally. I have it, but through a mates login. Just get kodi on it and subscribe to Mcktv. £4 a month for basically the full sky package including box office, plus all the US/Canadian sports channels. 

Absolute bargain!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Prime is awful the only good thing is the delivery on the goods. go with kodi Pheonix is all you need in reality

• Like 1

Got a fire stick yesterday with Kodi and lots of add ons installed. It worked fine, but now this morning all the add ons have gone from the main Kodi menu. They're still there if I go searching, but not appearing at the bottom of the screen.  I'm sure there was a menu too, for sports, movies and so on but that's gone too. Any ideas please?

15 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Got a fire stick yesterday with Kodi and lots of add ons installed. It worked fine, but now this morning all the add ons have gone from the main Kodi menu. They're still there if I go searching, but not appearing at the bottom of the screen.  I'm sure there was a menu too, for sports, movies and so on but that's gone too. Any ideas please?

If you go to programs, do you have add on installer there?

8 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Yes just found that, it says it's enabled

If you go on that, find featured add ons and you should find what you're after. Then just click on the ones you want.

Btw, make sure you exit kodi properly when you're finished with it or the changes you make won't stay.

34 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If you go on that, find featured add ons and you should find what you're after. Then just click on the ones you want.

Btw, make sure you exit kodi properly when you're finished with it or the changes you make won't stay.

Tried in there but it wants me to install addons. They are already installed, just the short cuts are missing from the main menu.