Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

Tried in there but it wants me to install addons. They are already installed, just the short cuts are missing from the main menu. 

Ah, I get you now. Go to systems-appearance-skin-settings and then the last option is addon short cuts. You see that on the screen you can put any on add ons you like .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Ah, I get you now. Go to systems-appearance-skin-settings and then the last option is addon short cuts. You see that on the screen you can put any on add ons you like .

Yes that's it! Thank you. Now just have to work out which ones I want short cuts for....

Happy new year :-)

On 21/12/2016 at 22:04, Webbo said:

Just found a new addon getaflix. It's meant to have the football on it but I can't vouch for that till Boxing Day. The sports channels all seem to working well though.

http://bestforkodi.com/guide-install-getaflix-addon-kodi-repo/

Just testing it now, the Astro super sport link is 720 and  perfect, just a 5 minute delay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

Treated myself to a Kodi box for Christmas. Anyone got the best suggestions for watching Sport, particularly Prem league football? Apologies but I don't fancy reading through 135 pages to find a decent add on.

Phoenix, Sports devil, Castaway, UK turk & getaflix

If you don't mind paying £4 a month, mcktv is fantastic. Dedicated sports, but also all the sky channels (including cinema and Atlantic) plus all the free view channels. It's a great add-on. 

That being said the oxyGEN H20 build is also fantastic. 

11 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

If you don't mind paying £4 a month, mcktv is fantastic. Dedicated sports, but also all the sky channels (including cinema and Atlantic) plus all the free view channels. It's a great add-on. 

That being said the oxyGEN H20 build is also fantastic. 

All in HD? 

5 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

All in HD? 

I've watched a few games on it, it's abit hit and miss.  The HD quality at times isn't quite HD.  I've never watched a match where the stream hasn't been interrupted.  For £4, it's still worthwhile, if got any more expensive, I think I would jack it in

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I've watched a few games on it, it's abit hit and miss.  The HD quality at times isn't quite HD.  I've never watched a match where the stream hasn't been interrupted.  For £4, it's still worthwhile, if got any more expensive, I think I would jack it in

Really? I'm surprised by that I've had the service for 6 months now and not had a single issue with it, I'm currently watching my 3rd game today (West Ham v Man Utd) all without a single buffer and in HD 

21 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Whats your internet speed like mate?

Asking because I've not had any issues at all since I started using it in early December. Every game has been in HD as well, with a few backup links 

6 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Whats your internet speed like mate?

Asking because I've not had any issues at all since I started using it in early December. Every game has been in HD as well, with a few backup links 

60mbs, I'm watching the man u game on sky, it is well better quality then it is on mcktv

8 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

60mbs, I'm watching the man u game on sky, it is well better quality then it is on mcktv

It will be better on sky as it will be 1080 or even in 4K if you have the equipment while mcktv will mostly be 720 but then sky is something like 8 times more expensive a month 

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

It will be better on sky as it will be 1080 or even in 4K if you have the equipment while mcktv will mostly be 720 but then sky is something like 8 times more expensive a month 

My TV is 720, sky still kicks it ass.  I don't think mcktv met my expectations considering all the rep it gets on this forum and others.

It's not bad just not great

On 02/01/2017 at 18:35, Dr The Singh said:

My TV is 720, sky still kicks it ass.  I don't think mcktv met my expectations considering all the rep it gets on this forum and others.

It's not bad just not great

I think you're being overly critical there mate. For what it costs Mcktv is absolutely fantastic. At less than 5% of the cost of the full sky package with at least 30 extra sports channels. I've found watching through kodi is much better than watching through the separate app.

11 minutes ago, stix said:

I think you're being overly critical there mate. For what it costs Mcktv is absolutely fantastic. At less than 5% of the cost of the full sky package with at least 30 extra sports channels. I've found watching through kodi is much better than watching through the separate app.

I agree with this.  If you want perfection, then there is the option of Sky & it will cost you £80 a month.  When I was on Stealth Streams, their Facebook page would be loaded with people moaning that they were only getting SD when they were paying for HD & what a crap service it was.  What do people expect for the same price as a pint of beer?

SD, HD, English or Arabic commentary - I don't care.  So long as it's watchable.  Gone are the days of missing the first 20 minutes of a match looking for a crappy free stream.  I would pay more than £4 a month.

I'm still not using my box for sports!  I'll just find a stream on PC for the afternoon.  The quality is poor but I'm not bothered.

The box is fantastic for TV shows and movies, which is what I use it for.  1080p streams are a delight to watch and Exodus is all I need really. 

One quick question though - what's the best add-on for WWE PPVs?  I might bring myself to watch the Rumble at the end of the month, particularly if Goldberg is in. 

12 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I'm still not using my box for sports!  I'll just find a stream on PC for the afternoon.  The quality is poor but I'm not bothered.

The box is fantastic for TV shows and movies, which is what I use it for.  1080p streams are a delight to watch and Exodus is all I need really.

One quick question though - what's the best add-on for WWE PPVs?  I might bring myself to watch the Rumble at the end of the month, particularly if Goldberg is in. 

Money Sports.