Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

What's a good film add-on? I usually use Exodus, Genesis and SALTS but I want to watch David Brent: Life on the Road and SALTS only has one stream (not working) and both the other add-ons aren't letting me search, and all the "Trending movies"/"Latest movies" lists are all full of 1960's stuff which is odd

3 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

What's a good film add-on? I usually use Exodus, Genesis and SALTS but I want to watch David Brent: Life on the Road and SALTS only has one stream (not working) and both the other add-ons aren't letting me search, and all the "Trending movies"/"Latest movies" lists are all full of 1960's stuff which is odd

Phoenix has a new releases bit, I also use Specto.

2 hours ago, ciderman said:

Decided to try that  MCKTV add-on, absolutely brilliant.. No buffering hd quality.

Best £3 I've spent since the lady of the night in Prague.

£3 for the whole lot, that is cheap.  2 questions, where in Prague, did she have her own teeth?

This mcktv, is that £3 a month?

On 06 November 2016 at 15:52, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Just looked at their site and its £30 a year.  Cant find a channel list though.

Glad to see people having a look at MCKTV, i was recommeding them a few pages back.

For those who have it have you tried it on Perfect Player yet? If not i reckon it is better streaming through that than Kodi.

Edited by Foxy27

Hi I have a kodi box which was working well until this openload and pigeons kept coming up. I have gone on the openload site to pair which it says is successful but I haven't been able to open 1 stream since regardless of what it is. Any ideas please ?  

Edited by Mint_Fox
Spelling mistake

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 18:10, RatbyBlue said:

Pay £3 a month or £8.50 for 3 months for mcktv sports+. Perfect streams and you get NFL, UFC and ppv

This add-on is truly f"cking brilliant.....For the price of a tesco sandwich you get hd, no buffering sky/bt all prem/CL games for a month.

It's a no brainier.

Check their FB page out.