Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

23 minutes ago, Strokes said:

The free ones can't manage their servers, they just get overloaded.

23 minutes ago, Watson said:

will have to look into that next week. hardly needed streams this season and last but thought they were better than this

Im using Sportsmania. 

Had it for a couple of months. 

£26 for 6 months. 

Cant fault it really, all my mates have got it too. 

• Like 2

On 12/03/2016 at 16:02, EnderbyFox said:

Very impressed, 720p and no buffering at all in the first half. 

Heard some good reviews about this mate. looked on the site and you have to pay via card as opposed to Paypal which i usually prefer.

Take it everything seems decent with it and safe enough to use card details to pay?

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Heard some good reviews about this mate. looked on the site and you have to pay via card as opposed to Paypal which i usually prefer.

Take it everything seems decent with it and safe enough to use card details to pay?

Yeah everything seems safe ive been with it 6 months and made 2 payments so far and had no problems

Plus there is nearly 3 thousand people on the Facebook page and no complaints about payments 

• Like 1

On 03/12/2016 at 16:23, Filbert_Ross said:

Im using Sportsmania. 

Had it for a couple of months. 

£26 for 6 months. 

Cant fault it really, all my mates have got it too. 

I have mates that have either Sportsmania and Mktv, Sportsmania seems to be better quality and more reliable!!!

I have this far got away without paying and hope to continue, with the poor football, I'm willing and content with the poor quality picture

I have now owned a Kodi box for around 2 months and one of the main things i purchased it for was the ability to watch live sports. My set up came complete with a number of sports apps such as Moneysports, NJM and Pheonix to name but a few. What i came to notice is that these free apps can be very temperamental and often buffer throughout the stream.

Having looked through this thread i noticed two premium apps being noticed, these being MCKTV and Sportsmania.

I am not going to lie, it did sound too good to be true and i was very skeptical about (a) downloading the apps and (b) Using my card to pay for the service. I am not writing this post to claim credit for these apps as i only learnt of them from this forum. I am, however, writing this post as a personal review for anybody else who is in two minds about which one to pick if any.

MCKTV :

I have so far found this app very user friendly and reliable with little to no buffering at any time. There is a 'Live football' section updated daily to save you having to trawl through channels however there is also a 'Sports Channels' section if you wish to generally browse each channel. There is a good selection of channels including Sky Sports 1 -5, Sky sports F1, BT Sports 1 - 3, Euro Sports and Chelsea TV, LFC TV and MUTV. Each of these channels is available in HD and SD however i find that HD is not quite HD quality rather more 720p quality. Finally, there is a PPV section which is updated to feature any Pay per view events such as boxing and wrestling.

Prices -  £3 1 Month, £8.50 3 Month, £16 6 Month and £30 1 Year.

I found paying for this item very easy and have had no issues regarding payment security. Upon payment you will immediately receive your log in details via the website.

Sportsmania :

Again, a very user friendly app with a large selection of channels available in HD, HQ and SD. Clear individual sections that list matches on a day by day basis and again, a PPV section.

Sportsmania is sightly more expensive however has a larger selection of channels as well as the ability to watch streams in HQ.

Personally, i have had rare buffering issues with each and therefore decided to purchase both so that there is always a working stream for me to watch.

1 hour ago, adam said:

Is this mcktv worth it then. Gonna go for it tomorrow I reckon. How do I install it lol 

Kodi 17 Krypton download.

HOME Screen > Add-ons > Settings button  > Enable Unknown Sources.

BACK to HOME screen > Settings button  > File Manager  > Add Source.

Enter http://mcktv.co.uk/kodi in the top box > Enter MCKTV in the bottom box > OK.

BACK to HOME screen > Add-Ons > Add-on Browser 

Install from zip file > MCKTV > MckTV Repo.zip.

Wait for Add-on enabled notification.

Install from repository > MckTV Repo > Video add-ons > MckTV Sports Plus > Install.

Wait for Add-on enabled notification.

The MckTV Sports is now installed and ready to use.

The Add-on can now be opened from HOME screen > Add-Ons > MckTV Sports Plus.

Enter your login info.

• Like 1