Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Been using SportsNationHD lately and it's been spot on! I got fed up with HDTV as it seemed streams were getting worse and it was very up and down, but if it's back to it's best I'll go back to that eventually 

I have 3 fire sticks - mine, my dads and my brothers - they all need a bit of TLC.  Does anyone fancy reinstalling Kodi and a skin on to them for me as im useless with technology - all in exchange for beer tokens??? They used to work but don't anymore - ill drop them off to whoever can help - im in Lutterworth so hopefully someone this side of aylestone can help.

Let me know if someone wants to help me out - CHEERS

On 11/22/2016 at 19:23, ciderman said:

This add-on is truly f"cking brilliant.....For the price of a tesco sandwich you get hd, no buffering sky/bt all prem/CL games for a month.

It's a no brainier.

Check their FB page out.

Do they always work mate? £3 seems to good to be true?

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

So you just pay your £3 donation for the premium site and then they send you a new add on or something?

You have a couple of options you

can download an addon for Kodi 

or if your using a firestick or a box you can download a app 

you pay the money then you will get an email with login details to use on the addon or app 

5 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You have a couple of options you

can download an addon for Kodi 

or if your using a firestick or a box you can download a app 

you pay the money then you will get an email with login details to use on the addon or app 

ok mate, i might give that a try then.

4 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Just ordered one of these for £30. Never tried one before, figured I'd pick up a cheapo and have a go at it. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01I6JMNLA/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

If anyone has any guide on how to get the footy I'd be really thankful :D

Let us know if you get stuck, someone will help you out.

Best thing I've found so far about MCKTV is you can download an app and get all the streams on iOS devices. Nice when you're out and about and can also stream to Apple TV. Will wait for the Leicester game Saturday to really judge but so far so good. 

2 hours ago, lildave3 said:

Best thing I've found so far about MCKTV is you can download an app and get all the streams on iOS devices. Nice when you're out and about and can also stream to Apple TV. Will wait for the Leicester game Saturday to really judge but so far so good. 

I've got the android app, have you got a link to IOS app?

On 11/28/2016 at 16:22, Webbo said:

Let us know if you get stuck, someone will help you out.

Yeah, I'm stuck lmao

Momma didn't raise no mug, been working with computers for years, can take a PC apart blindfolded, but can't get this crap to work.

Installed exodus following a guide, when installing it got to 5% then said "enabled" but when I open it and selected anything it just says "working" for half a second then does nothing.

Did the same with phoenix too. :(

And was going to try that MCKTV for the footy but looks like they are all sold out of premium packages, anywhere else to watch the footy?

9 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Yeah, I'm stuck lmao

Momma didn't raise no mug, been working with computers for years, can take a PC apart blindfolded, but can't get this crap to work.

Installed exodus following a guide, when installing it got to 5% then said "enabled" but when I open it and selected anything it just says "working" for half a second then does nothing.

And was going to try that MCKTV for the footy but looks like they are all sold out of premium packages, anywhere else to watch the footy?

I've got more or less the same android box as you, except mine is a Trongle X3.  It's the third box I've had, but is noticeably better/faster than the previous ones.

Mine worked straight out of the box as it had been pre-loaded with a lot of add-ons.  Unlike you, I am a retard when it comes to all things technological but I can't say I've had any problems so far.  I have not experienced any of the problems you describe.  The first thing I did was download the Wookie wizard/build.  It's got everything I need.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-the-wookie-wizard-for-kodi/

You might want to download the Ares Wizard.  I haven't got it loaded on mine at the moment, but I used to & found it quite useful.  You can choose from a selection of builds, add-ons, etc.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/

I've been using Stealth Streams to watch the football.  It costs £7 a month.  I was going to swap over to MCKTV after what people on here have said & to save a few quid.  I've not missed a minute of the football this season & the quality is always decent (HD most of the time).  Not just football, but any sport you can think of.  Looks like I'll be keeping with Stealth for the time being.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

I've got more or less the same android box as you, except mine is a Trongle X3.  It's the third box I've had, but is noticeably better/faster than the previous ones.

Mine worked straight out of the box as it had been pre-loaded with a lot of add-ons.  Unlike you, I am a retard when it comes to all things technological but I can't say I've had any problems so far.  I have not experienced any of the problems you describe.  The first thing I did was download the Wookie wizard/build.  It's got everything I need.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-the-wookie-wizard-for-kodi/

You might want to download the Ares Wizard.  I haven't got it loaded on mine at the moment, but I used to & found it quite useful.  You can choose from a selection of builds, add-ons, etc.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/

I've been using Stealth Streams to watch the football.  It costs £7 a month.  I was going to swap over to MCKTV after what people on here have said & to save a few quid.  I've not missed a minute of the football this season & the quality is always decent (HD most of the time).  Not just football, but any sport you can think of.  Looks like I'll be keeping with Stealth for the time being.

Cheers for the info! Will give it a go when I get home :D

16 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Yeah, I'm stuck lmao

Personally I don't like builds but others do so the choice is yours. What's probably wrong is the preloaded version on your box is crap, which is apparently not uncommon. I'd uninstall kodi and get a new version from the playstore and then configure it with this; https://www.tvaddons.ag/install-addons-kodi/ 

If you explore the site that that's on there's always lots of tips.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Personally I don't like builds but others do so the choice is yours. What's probably wrong is the preloaded version on your box is crap, which is apparently not uncommon. I'd uninstall kodi and get a new version from the playstore and then configure it with this; https://www.tvaddons.ag/install-addons-kodi/ 

If you explore the site that that's on there's always lots of tips.

Did exactly what you said here. Still wouldn't load anything, wiped everything, tried again, still nothing.

FINALLY found this:

https://www.tvaddons.ag/uk-broadband-users/

And realised I wasn't doing anything wrong, it was BT's "smart setup" that was causing me trouble. Disabled it, now everything works!

Going to wipe and just install the handful of things I want on there.

Phew, about punched my tele in. :whistle:

• Like 2