Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

22 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

Does anyone know any good paid add-ons for general TV? I'd like something with HD quality for Sky channels, as well as sports etc. Only seen Ruya so far, which seems good but a bit pricy. 

Why do you want live general TV when you can watch all the box sets in HD for free?

19 minutes ago, stix said:

Anybody subscribe to stealth streams? If so is it any good? Mck TV seems the cheapest but it says out of stock on their website. 

Sports package on stealth streams is £7 a month which is reasonable. 

I had Stealth up until a couple of days ago (monthly subscription ended).  It's been pretty good, but thought I'd move over to MCKTV, as everyone seems to rave about it & I may as well save a few quid in the process.

Stealth has a load of channels to choose from on matchdays.  If it's on Sky or BT - piece of piss to get HD with no buffering, kick out, etc.  I have had to do a little searching for Leicester games occasionally, but the worst it's ever been - I had to watch it in HD but with Arabic commentary.  That was only once though in about the past year.  Streams can be a few minutes behind real time, so I try to stay off the match thread if I can.  I knew Vardy was getting sent off a minute or so before I actually saw it.

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Mcktv moved websites. It's posted earlier in here.

https://lswhosting.net/whmcs/

I saw that link & thought it looked a bit dodgy.  I'm going to give it a bash though

36 minutes ago, stix said:

Ok thanks both. 

So I want the standard £4 a month 1 hosted repository then? That website seems very vague.

I've not signed up to it yet, waiting for Xmas as the box I have is a present for my dad. But saw the guy mention you want the regular hosting option on twitter if that helps. It just seems to be a website to make it easier taking payments than trying to log them individually and send out logins individually. 

25 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Whats the best Kodi box available when you consider price and performance?

Personally, i've found the amazon firestick small, cheap and easy to use. Never had any issues related to the stick itself - only my shitty broadband!

1 minute ago, RobHawk said:

Personally, i've found the amazon firestick small, cheap and easy to use. Never had any issues related to the stick itself - only my shitty broadband!

And you can play these apps that run stuff like Sky Sports and BT for free/minimal costs on it?

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

And you can play these apps that run stuff like Sky Sports and BT for free/minimal costs on it?

I've not had any of the paid apps but can run all the free ones no problem - had plenty of good football streams on it last year before they went to shit! Don't expect an issue with the paid ones! considering trying them in the new year! 

27 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

I've not had any of the paid apps but can run all the free ones no problem - had plenty of good football streams on it last year before they went to shit! Don't expect an issue with the paid ones! considering trying them in the new year! 

And it's ready out of the box to do these things?