Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

nah like i said a few times last year it's quite quick when i eventually get round to it. took about 20 minutes tonight but the first one always takes longer cos it's adding new names, creating the table etc. next few week's it's mainly just highlighting the whole column and writing -£10 :D

to get 40 tips in the first week is good too, makes it more worthwhile than 5 or 6 even if it does take a few minutes longer haha.

Well I'll save ya a few minutes each week mate, just keep adding the -£10 next to my name haha

Great stuff on the table Scouse. Imagine numbers of people involved will dip as it goes along but hopefully most keep going.

I'll go tonight too:

Cardiff 8/15 v Wimbledon

Charlton 8/15 v Daggers

£10 to return £23.40

Edit - Muggins here originally posted a treble.

Great stuff on the table Scouse. Imagine numbers of people involved will dip as it goes along but hopefully most keep going.

I'll go tonight too:

Cardiff 8/15 v Wimbledon

Charlton 8/15 v Daggers

Wolves 1/3 v Newport

£10 to return £31.13[/quote

Think it's only singles or a double mate.

I'll go tonight too:

Cardiff 8/15 v Wimbledon

Charlton 8/15 v Daggers

Wolves 1/3 v Newport

£10 to return £31.13[/quote

Think it's only singles or a double mate.

Yep right you are mate it's been a long morning. Will edit.

Scouse, it would be interesting if you added a total profit/loss to the bottom of the table to see if we're winners or losers on average. So if you hypothetically backed every single tip in this thread, how much would you lose (or maybe win?) :D

Anyway thanks for keeping on top of all this! My tip will be saved for the weekend.

Scouse, it would be interesting if you added a total profit/loss to the bottom of the table to see if we're winners or losers on average. So if you hypothetically backed every single tip in this thread, how much would you lose (or maybe win?) :D

Anyway thanks for keeping on top of all this! My tip will be saved for the weekend.

yeah that's a good shout, will add that in next week. 

also planning on adding a form/winning streak column next week too, so even if you do a leicester city and lose 20 tips in a row through winter you can still have a nice glance at the form table in may and pretend you're the best tipster in the world even if you finish mid table :D

Do it! lol

Could get fancy and award an extra 'Joker' to whoever is top of the form league at certain point in the season? More than likely over complicating stuff though

I like that idea, maybe at the end of each 4 week period? Don't know how easy that'd be to manage for Scouse though.

I think every four weeks might be a bit much. I was thinking one for whoever is top at Christmas to be used on Boxing Day or NYD. Maybe one for whoever is top on the final day or the Prem to be used on FA Cup final/CL final/play offs.

Maybe at another point as well, but doing one every four weeks might be a bit much to ask of Scouse lol

In the opening post you mentioned about how many wildcard/joker thingys you get each, was it decided on being 2 each? 

yeah as we stand now everyone has two to use whenever they want through the season. 

Capital One Cup double for tonight...

Walsall (v Forest) 10/3

Yeovil (v QPR) 7/2

£10 pays £195

Forest playing a weakened side tonight (well, weaker than their usual shower of sh!t), hopefully Walsall will be up for it, likewise Yeovil at 7/2 against QPR is worth a risk I reckon for a cup game. 

Archived